Upcoming scans

vbt

Staff member
I will add as soon as possible these new scans :

- PuyoPuyo for GBA (Igo scans : http://otacrew.free.fr)

- Segaga for DC (Igo scans)

- Samba de Amigo for DC (Igo scans)

And maybe these :

- Zap Snow Boarding Trix for Saturn

- Backup Memory for Saturn

I may possibly be able to scan a few things, such as Rez PAL DC, Seaman US DC, and a few others.

I'll try and get round to it.

Originally posted by HXC@Wed, 2005-08-24 @ 02:29 PM

I may possibly be able to scan a few things, such as Rez PAL DC, Seaman US DC, and a few others.

I'll try and get round to it.

[post=138665]Quoted post[/post]​

It would be nice :) About Seaman we have it already but not Rez :cheers

Maybe soon

post-895-1126950314.jpg

Attachments

• SSBMcover.jpg
    SSBMcover.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 90
What dpi, resolution, etc. do you want contributors to use? I'm very inexperienced in scanning, and I don't have very many manuals, but I have a scanner so might as well use it, right?

profshiny said:
What dpi, resolution, etc. do you want contributors to use? I'm very inexperienced in scanning, and I don't have very many manuals, but I have a scanner so might as well use it, right?

I think I answered one time on another topic. I'd say 150 dpi, for the res it depends on the dpi and the size of the manual. Then files are added in Publisher for instance and modified to fit perfectly in the new document( with the same size as the original). Finally it's printed in PDF and PDF setting/quality are changed depending on the number of pages. It doesn't have to be over 6Mo except if the result looks bad.

I'll publish soon the scans of the manual of the Nights 3D controller for Saturn :

US release scan (thanks to the C4 contest :))

JAP release scan

I will see if I have free time to scan more :)

Back