Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer NGCD HERE!!

HAH. Well that just proves it. All the RIGG people are so damn similar.

I know one person who spent days getting a game off their servers then talked to one of the RIGG people. He was so disgusted with what a dickhead the guy was, rather than use the disc he had downloaded fromt hem, he deleted it and went and found an ISO/MP3 distro of it just so he wouldn't have to live with the disgrace of saying he got a ga me from people like that
tongue.gif

yeah, I personally do not like RIGG and Ive gotta say, for a group that claims to be perfectionists more than a few of thier games are BIG goof ups and they still say theres nothing wrong with them....plus thier big-headed about everything... But thats the way they are so no sence of even talking about them, to me RIGG is the most Pathetic release group in existence...if all of the release groups were like them I wouldnt even be intrested in downloading games off the net... anyways.... Ive got ASO II on the ftp, and im in the middle of making the new download page.....soon it will be done.

Well I'm kind of Anti-RIGG myself but I really don't attack them as much as other people do. If any cares here's a incomplete list of non perfect rips by RIGG that people have told me about.

Macross Eternal Love Song

Sapphire

Sorcerian

Nadia

Dragon Slayer Legend of Heroes 1

Oh and I think they also have RIGG release of all of the hucards whatever that is supposed to mean.

hmmm. well I didnt see a problem with macross els yet or Sapphire....but yes dragon slayer is bad...and the other 2 I havent tried yet...they got problems with many other games but im not going to name them here.

The problem with the Sapphire is the music. It will randomly stop playing at any time. Sometimes it won't play any music at all. Who knows maybe they redid this one later and I have a earlier version of it or something. I have 3 differnt copies of it so it doesn't affect me that much.

thats wierd....Sapphire doesnt do that to me, but Ray X Anber III does....wierd? I wonder what causes that?

well 1st off, i missed part of voltage fighter gowcaizer, got the 1st 12 files, anyone know where i can grab the rest, they look like they are down an asoII has replaced it.

next off, i know rigg's rls'd a saphire 'perfect'. 'perfect' releases by them basicaly mean they fucked up in the 1st place. i'd think makin a bin image of any game would be idiot proof, well apparently not...

an btw that rigg hucard collection is not theirs. they essentialy took the romset that others have dumped, rar'd it up into 20mb files an passed it off as their own.

Sorry you missed some of the Gowcaizer, you can get the rest of the files from Haukkes ftp if you want...others here may have it as well....

About Sapphire Perfect....RIGGs releases are reversed from Other release groups...you see....when they release a game, unless it says Perfect after the titles name...then its got some problem somewhere...it could be missing some music....it could just be something simple like a scratched music track ....eiter way....I only suggest downloading thier Perfect releases...or its going to be a non perfect release...

With other groups like Kalisto...its the other way around, all thier rips are Perfect, and the few that are bad they redo it and just call it the Repack....etc...wierd but true...

hehehe everyone knows about the Hu-Card set...its not even complete anyways....Its very close though....I give them credit for collecting so many of the roms for the Duo...they actually had like 29 more than I did....
tongue.gif
at that time...

I have no idea about the hucard set. Do you how many titles their are? I have what I think its closed to a complete hucard but I'm not sure.

Back