What games do you recommend?

Whether or not FF is turn-based depends on which one you're playing. I think the option to make it semi-realtime was added in FF5 or FF6, can't remember which at the moment.

Quote: from ExCyber on 6:04 am on Sep. 27, 2001

Whether or not FF is turn-based depends on which one you're playing. I think the option to make it semi-realtime was added in FF5 or FF6, can't remember which at the moment.

semi-realtime was added in FF4 and all games thereafter.

--

i have ooga booga as well. im trying to get thru the 3vs1 challenges now.

(Edited by lockecole2 at 7:27 pm on Sep. 27, 2001)

is the battle system like the one in the original? I read (when FFX was first shown, and info was leaked), that they're ditching ATB :( and they're adopting a system very similar to Grandia's battle system. Also, in FFX, once you summon a summon monster (Bahamut - God of the Monsters :)) you can control them like a normal party member, and send them back whenever you want :)

Im glad people are mentioning great DC games like Grandia 2 and skies of arcadia, but there are some that are very good no one has mentioned, these are:

1. D2 (short game, but very good)

2. Sonic adventure

3. Sonic adventure 2

Sonic adventure one and two are very different from each other. some love the first and hate the second, others (like me) like the second but hate the first. D2 is such a good game, the boss batlesin it are very original in designe, they add real mood to the game. I think Ill stop blasting my opinions at you and let someone else post now.

Ahh yes, D2, the ESRB rated M for Mature, 4 GD-ROM game, nice and short ;)

BTW, have you beat it? If so, what did you think of the last boss?
blah.gif

Yea I beat it. The last boss was well, to say the least, disapointing :( but was ok because it helped in finnishing up the story, unlike a lot of games.

Back