Which of these SX members is your favorite?

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 12, 2004 @ 06:15 PM

That's basically what I do, haha. More out of boredome than to get a high post-count. If any of my friends in the real world seen this, mainly the ladies, they'de know I was a loser cuz of my post count haha. That's alright, I am a nerd and I love it :p

Well put. I really don't post that much at home -- only when there are some really good threads going or I have BST action going.

I usually just get bored at work and pop in.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 12, 2004 @ 01:15 PM

That's basically what I do, haha. More out of boredome than to get a high post-count. If any of my friends in the real world seen this, mainly the ladies, they'de know I was a loser cuz of my post count haha. That's alright, I am a nerd and I love it :p

Cloud you should put that at the top of your sig (I am just young and excited). Really, that should be your whole sig. That sums you up perfectly, haha.

Bah...

Pearl Jammzz... you suck! :lol:

I feel guilty posting any messages that are less than a sentence long. And they must have proper punctuation.

Though, I'm not sure where that formality came from. There's more than one here that do neither. ;)

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Jul 13, 2004 @ 05:11 PM

I feel guilty posting any messages that are less than a sentence long. And they must have proper punctuation.

not me]]]

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Jul 17, 2004 @ 08:02 AM

KULA-SAMA!

Oh, look who's back. <_<

Were you getting prostetic hands put in? That's the only reason I can think of that you would be gone for so long without saying anything....Des-ROW was worried about you.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 17, 2004 @ 01:23 PM

Oh, look who's back. <_<

Were you getting prostetic hands put in? That's the only reason I can think of that you would be gone for so long without saying anything....Des-ROW was worried about you.

Oh, I'm sorry. Were you worried about me too? :huh:

The top ten list has changed, Cloud121 actually belongs on there now, and Arakon should be kicked out of the poll. I'm going to leave him up there though since he has votes. I just wanted to inform everyone of that fact.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 21, 2004 @ 08:43 AM

The top ten list has changed, Cloud121 actually belongs on there now, and Arakon should be kicked out of the poll. I'm going to leave him up there though since he has votes. I just wanted to inform everyone of that fact.

Suck on it, Trebek. Whoops, been watching episodes I re-downloaded recently...

Second thought I'll put him back. I'd probably do best not to add to the Cloud121 post-count-discrepency-drama.

heyyyyyy.... i made a bagillion posts in the last 8 years on the faq for camcontacts.com... soooo, doesnt that count.... am i the post whore cloud aspires to be, i want a lolly, or a free 20 minute session on camcontacts or ifriends...

Back