Which state sucks the most?

schi0249

Mid Boss
Figured I would finally make a poll. Not all fifty states are listed. I listed many of the states I've been to before. My vote would be for Iowa.

Originally posted by schi0249@Jul 19, 2004 @ 11:03 AM

Figured I would finally make a poll. Not all fifty states are listed. I listed many of the states I've been to before. My vote would be for Iowa.

Schi... from now on, I eternally hate you... :lol:

Dammit! Iowa is not the worst state! California is BY FAR! Although I did vote New York, since my best friend lives there... :lol:

I'm torn between voting for CA and NY. I used to live in upstate NY. It's getting pretty bad in a lot of areas now.

NY is one of the best states, by far. California... well, North and South California are almost like two different countries, so...

Of course he is...(thank Ice for the link)

BTW, Utah rlly isn;t that bad...the mormons here aren't anywhere NEAR as bad as they are other places....here most are relativly normal and almost all are jack-mormons. Other places they are like mormon fanatics, haha.

My vote went to Florida...I just dun like it...besides disney world :p

i hate california... but i dont have to put up with it. Since i no longer go to NY that one fell out too. FL sucks the most for me cause i have to put up with this dump on a daily basis.

Why it? I wanna hear yer explanation.

Well, for starters you have the lowered availability of nicotine, alcohol, and even caffeine. Secondly, you have the towns, which aren't really even remotely interesting. Third, you have the people. But mostly, it's because I had a bad experience there one time.

I will say that the landscape is beautiful, though. As long as you're out of the range of civilization, it's a great state.

Originally posted by it290@Jul 19, 2004 @ 10:24 PM

NY is one of the best states, by far.

The state, as a whole? High taxes, not a ton of good jobs?

Cloud: Because you live there, Dylanta. :p

eh, caffeine is just as available here as other places. Been all over the US and it's all the same....Alcohol we have limited unless u go up on base where u can get whatever. Hill is like 15min up the road, haha. They stop servin alky at like 2am though, which blows (everything i nthe state). Taht's really my only gripe, and it's extremely republican here. Overall, it's pretty good. It's startin to become lil Cali' though.....which really blows.

Nightlife in SLC is pretty hoppin, or in saint geroge, not much anyplace else though. Nuffin compared to hollywood, NYC, etc. I am sure....but it's up there w/ other large cities.

What was yer bad experience?

alky, try New England... im from Conneticut, and alcohol is served NO WHERE on sunday, and they stop selling beer and the sort at like 10 or something on other days. Bars are a lil' later, but still. I haven't lived there in awhile so it never bothered me, except i went up there 3 times this year for weddings and a funeral... and oh man was it just annoying. AND THE YAYO SUCKS. but i dont do that stuff anymore so it dont matter, and im back here in horrible florida. Now here yayo is good, but, its EVERYWHERE, you about wanna vomit watching people throw there lives away to it.

I mean i understand partying, but letting alcohol, pot, drugs, run your life is just pathetic.

Back