while the cat is away the mice will play

calganagain

Ban Hammered
This is the thread for what you think people on this board look like without ever having seen a photo of them. If you have seen a photo of a member, then do not describe him until this thread is becoming dead.

The only member I have taken the time to try and think of what he looks like is Karny. I assumed he was white for no apparent reason but for now I'll stick to that assumption. With this in mind I thought he might look British or Dutch but neither helps me visualize what he would look like. The only physical trait I can visualize or call to mind if he were to be British in appearance is bad teeth and if he were Dutch is he might have blond or very light colored hair.

The only physical trait I can visualize or call to mind if he were to be British in appearance is bad teeth

The phrase 'dipshit' comes to mind.. And I won't even comment on your statement about South Africa in your other topic.

(Edited by Myname at 12:27 am on Dec. 14, 2002)

Quote: from calganagain on 4:07 am on Dec. 14, 2002
With this in mind I thought he might look British or Dutch but neither helps me visualize what he would look like. The only physical trait I can visualize or call to mind if he were to be British in appearance is bad teeth and if he were Dutch is he might have blond or very light colored hair.

I am white and I am English... I have perfect teeth and I have red/brown hair.

I'm a little shocked to believe that you would make relatively racist comments like that.

By virtue of you being an American, am I to understand that you are a fat, ignorant loud-mouth wearing a Hawaiian beach shirt and a cowboy hat/baseball cap?

Racial/ethnic stereotypes are not cool, definitely not funny and will not be tolerated in any form on this board.

Quote: from Karny on 4:13 am on Jan. 6, 2003

By virtue of you being an American, am I to understand that you are a fat, ignorant loud-mouth wearing a Hawaiian beach shirt and a cowboy hat/baseball cap?

Racial/ethnic stereotypes are not cool, definitely not funny and will not be tolerated in any form on this board.

hmmm...fat, nah....ignorant...nah...loud-mouth...check...hawaiian beach shirt...nah...cowboy hat...check!

Im a cowgirl, and im riding on my horse, bang didi bang didi bang!~

They aren't racist but are the images that first developed in my mind when considering how you may appear.

EXCUSE ME! I WEAR A BEER HAT! I'M NOT FAT. I'M FESTIVELY PLUMP. ONLY HAWAIIANS AND PARTY ANIMALS WEAR THAT KIND OF SHIRT.

Which part of England are you from?

(Edited by calganagain at 11:51 am on Jan. 7, 2003)

Quote: from calganagain on 11:50 am on Jan. 7, 2003
They aren't racist but are the images that first developed in my mind when considering how you may appear.

EXCUSE ME! I WEAR A BEER HAT! I'M NOT FAT. I'M FESTIVELY PLUMP. ONLY HAWAIIANS AND PARTY ANIMALS WEAR THAT KIND OF SHIRT.

(Edited by calganagain at 11:51 am on Jan. 7, 2003)

fatass

Quote: from calganagain on 4:50 pm on Jan. 7, 2003

I lived in South Africa most of my life, but my family comes from Manchester if I recall... I support Liverpool tho.

Back