Who cant be excited about MM Aniversary Collection

oh yes....im all over this.

Here are some new images of Capcom's Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Rockman Anniversary Collection) for PS2 and GameCube, a compilation of 10 classic Mega Man titles on one disc, include Mega Man 1-8, and the two Mega Man arcade games (Mega Man The Power Battle, Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters), which were never released in US.

The GameCube version of Mega Man Anniversary Collection will include an extensive interview with Mega Man's creator, and a History Mode.

The PlayStation 2 version will include an exclusive footage from the orginal Mega Man TV series.

courtesy of the magic box

Yeah, I read about this, but I thought it was only going to include the game boy megamans... I guess I read wrong - what NES megaman games does this include?

MegaMan 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 from the NES, 7 from the SNES, 8 from the CD systems (PSX or Saturn I guess), and the 2 arcade fighting games...I can hardly contain myself... :)

yup Mega Man the Power Battle and Mega Man 2 the Power Fighters. theres also rumor of a next collection having all of the X games......such sweet sweet joy.

I am so excited about that collection. I love how so many companies are putting together collections. First Sonic, then Zelda, now Mega Man. All that is left for me to want, is Castlevania and Mario

The could easily put Mario Bros., Super Mario 1-3, Super Mario World, and Super Mario RPG all on 1 disc. Hell they could even probably throw the GB ones in.

Back