who is

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is the administrator of these boards? Whoever you are, please make swiper the fox (the baddie in the annoying TV show "dora the explorer" ) a selectable avatar! Note, I hate dora and love swiper.

Karny is the administrator (aka GOD) of these boards. Chain of power list for NX:

1. Karny - Head administrator of NX, controls everything
2. Iceman2K - Owns the server, has as much power as Karny, but doesn't come around as often
3. Fabrizo (aka me) - Is a moderator for the boards, posts news on the homepage, and creats the comics for the "Nintendo Comics" section
4. ExCyber - Is a board moderator (an increadably smart one at that)

I would have included Arakon in their, but as far as I know he has never even been to NX, despite the fact that he is a head admin.
Anyways, youl have to wait for eather Karny or Iceman2K to add that avatar for you, as neather me nor Excyber have the ability add avatars.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 3:14 pm on July 2, 2002)

You have to have access to the server to add pictures. It must be uploaded to the directory. It would be kind of cool if you would be able to just use your own pictures, but that could get out of hand after a while with bad pictures being used. But I think the people around NX are pretty good people so it shouldn't be too much of a problem ;) Well just my opinion.

Quote: from Fabrizo on 2:58 pm on July 2, 2002
Karny is the administrator (aka GOD) of these boards. Chain of power list for NX:

1. Karny - Head administrator of NX, controls everything
2. Iceman2K - Owns the server, has as much power as Karny, but doesn't come around as often
3. Fabrizo (aka me) - Is a moderator for the boards, posts news on the homepage, and creats the comics for the "Nintendo Comics" section
4. ExCyber - Is a board moderator (an increadably smart one at that)

I would have included Arakon in their, but as far as I know he has never even been to NX, despite the fact that he is a head admin.
Anyways, youl have to wait for eather Karny or Iceman2K to add that avatar for you, as neather me nor Excyber have the ability add avatars.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 3:14 pm on July 2, 2002)

Hey don't forget me! I'm a MB admin *sniff*

Oops! How could I forget about our resident "Super Punk Rasta-Funk Skinhead Killer"/"moonpie (feltcher)"
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back