who visits the manual section ?

In the years I've been here, I think I DL'd 1... nothing I really need in there. I do check it though to see if anything new that I might want appears.

I voted I don't DL cause I've been here about 4+ years.... 1 DL isn't worth noting.

We need more manuals in the manual section.

Anyone here able to contribute?

If not, then the mods should go where I go and put some of these manuals on segaxtreme to help out the Sega community here.

For quick searching, select your system/s and just use a single letter that you know is in the game title to get a list of games.

:yum

Originally posted by yourmaster@Sun, 2005-06-05 @ 02:18 AM

We need more manuals in the manual section.

Anyone here able to contribute?

If not, then the mods should go where I go and put some of these manuals on segaxtreme to help out the Sega community here.

I took everything from this site already but I not sure I have the right to put their work on SX also I find the quality of their scans not so good.

I'd prefer that everybody here contribute a little.

Also I want to know if it's usefull that I spend time to scan more manuals.

Is that a joke? Only 5 manuals for Saturn!

I should have got a lot more than that. Maybe 10, maybe even more. I'll take a look.

Originally posted by vbt@Sun, 2005-06-05 @ 01:22 PM

I took everything from this site already but I not sure I have the right to put their work on SX also I find the quality of their scans not so good.

I'd prefer that everybody here contribute a little.

Also I want to know if it's usefull that I spend time to scan more manuals.

[post=134964]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course, it is useful that you spend time to scan more manuals if they are of better quality than that other site.

Let us know which games you have manuals for and will be scanning in the future, so members don't scan the same game.

Well, again 5 manuals added and nobody visits this section and neither takes manuals :| Maybe it would be better to close it.

Originally posted by vbt@Fri, 2005-07-29 @ 03:43 PM

Well, again 5 manuals added and nobody visits this section and neither takes manuals :| Maybe it would be better to close it.

[post=137532]Quoted post[/post]​

Bullish Rejoinder: One thing this poll doesn't factor in are the people that leech manuals/soundtracks etc and aren't signed up for the forums, which I'm sure are the majority of the site's visitors. I'm sure there are people downloading them. Although the lack of interest from the forum users is discouraging...

Originally posted by schi0249+Tue, 2005-05-31 @ 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schi0249 @ Tue, 2005-05-31 @ 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I check it periodicly for anything new.  Though there is never anything I need.

[post=134775]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct
@Tue, 2005-05-31 @ 06:57 PM

I do check it though to see if anything new that I might want appears.

[post=134778]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

What are you looking for then ? Also it's quite hard to find contributors.

i look but never see anything i need i plan to scan some rarer manuals but i havent had the time if u keep it up maybe i can get to it in jan

Back