Who's Gonna Win?!

Who's Gonna Win?!

of course both species are gonna be killed off leaving the stupid whore doctor lady bitch left over... to SUPPOSEDLY keep true to the story of alien and predator although fucking bishop should not of been BORN YET! for christ sake were did he come from, why is he here... how can he be on earth at the beginning of the 21st century and then be on Fiorina in late 22nd century... COME ON'... errrr' long time alien fan here... fuck dark horse, the movies premess was originally mad for the silver screen, and the genius that is alien is only fully portrayed the brilliant directing powers like Ridley Scott or Fincher...

But im still gonna go see it... come on its still the same special effects team who always work on Alien, the effects are just gonna rock.

Who's Gonna Win?!

even though the 4th lacked in story that the others excelled so much in... you have to admit it was one glorious bit of cinematography that was just beautiful to watch all the wonderful gore. Oh, no man can make a movie look prettier then Jeunet... watch amelie, you'll see what i mean. For such a korny heartfelt film you can't help but be captivated by the beautiful imagery that jeunet handles in it. All his films are awesome.

go to imdb.com and type in Jean Pierre Jeunet, watch all four of his flicks and be ready to be amazed in what true art of the camera is. stay away from his buddy there though that did Irreversible. Although the man knows how to set up an emotional scene visibly, the assault only hurts more then it inspires. I think that movie made me just a lil' bit sicker in the head then i already am.

shit ive already wrote enough, about this i aughta just go on... if your a fan of monica belluci and wanna see her raped in the arse for 10 minutes strait and see the most life altering scene of a movie that uses camera motion, color, angle all just to rape you so horribly that monica's character would thank god she only got what she received in the film "irreversible".

Is anyone here in film school anyway, One and Jeunet are two french directors you should check out just to see what non commercial genius is.

Who's Gonna Win?!

you know they aughta start a movie forum... they already have music and anime, come on...

Who's Gonna Win?!

Is anyone here in film school anyway, One and Jeunet are two french directors you should check out just to see what non commercial genius is.

Non commercial genius? Amelie's selling point was practically 'I am French movie'. I read that it actually got poor reviews in its native country because it was pretty much perceived to be a movie targeted at foreign Francophiles. Maybe I need to see his other films, but frankly I thought Amelie was terrible.

Who's Gonna Win?!

Though I think the Aliens should win, I voted for ambiguous ending. Look what happened with Freddy vs. Jason. In the end, the both come out of the lake. That sucked,

Who's Gonna Win?!

never said the movie itself rocked... the cinematography rocked.

you know, kind of like in "one hour photo", the looks and color just set the mood extremely well.

Who's Gonna Win?!

I don't know anything about the film but my guess would be the humans.

If there is a winner between the two I would go for the Predators, as I get the impression they are the more civilised of the two, if I remember the ending to the awful Predator 2 correctly.

Who's Gonna Win?!

I wouldn't say they are more civilized, just that they are more advanced/intelligent and have a different type of society. They do hunt the Aliens all the time though, even going into their hives to capture the queen. That said, things can and will go wrong. But yeah, the humans will probably end up on top, somehow (at least one human, anyway). I wonder if the Predators will end up working with the humans.

Who's Gonna Win?!

Originally posted by it290@Jul 20, 2004 @ 03:51 PM

I wonder if the Predators will end up working with the humans.

What, like in the Capcom beat em up :D

Imagine if the story was based on that :hehehe:

Back