woot

i put 2 bookcases in front of my window, and i put pillows on top of that. haven't bought blackout blinds/curtains yet... :p

wow, that is a sweet setup... I hope to get a sweet projector like that someday. 1 thing though, how can you leave your projector on the table like that? Don't you worry at all that you might knock it off or spill on it? Not to sound like an old hag or anything, that McDicks drink beside it just made me think.

Can I please come over and play? :lol:

---Ammut

I need to find someone in my area with a PS2 Component video cable. :> Guilty Gear X2 in progressive scan on my 61" TV. :9

That is sweet. Not to bring things down but I hope you got the cash for replacement bulbs. I hear that the projector bulbs don't last very long. Then again I could be wrong as I haven't looked into them recently.

yeah, $300 a pop for the bulbs. The infocus x1 replacements last 4000 hours, which is a lot for a projector. (most last 2000). should take me about a year to use that up, at something like 7.5 cents an hour. screw going to the movies :devil no room for drinks to sit there anymore, too many consoles in the way (my saturn+dreamcast, a friends gamecube)

Ape, how much did you pay for that projector and where did you get it...

Also what is the size dimensions of the screen size it projects. :smash

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Nov 28, 2003 @ 10:00 PM

I need to find someone in my area with a PS2 Component video cable. :> Guilty Gear X2 in progressive scan on my 61" TV. :9

i need to find someone in your area to go steal your 61" tv

lol @ jurai

Yeah, I was thinking about getting a projector after I move, but I dunno if I want to put the $$$ in for a projector lol. If I was going to get one, I'd want to mount it to the ceiling or something.

$1000 @ best buy, it's pretty much the cheapest dlp you can get, and it has great features, such as faroudja dcdi deinterlacing, and long bulb life. also the #2 rated projector on http://projectorcentral.com (was #1 for several months, the current #1 is $3k though...). worth every penny imho :D the screen size depends on the distance you have it from the screen/wall... mines about 8' for widescreen stuff, a little smaller for 4:3 material, due to stuff blocking the top/bottom of the pic a little. infocus has a calculator @ http://www.infocus.com/service/software/pr...&site_region=1&

Back