Zelda - Game of the Day

Quote: from Supergrom on 1:47 pm on Aug. 7, 2002
classic. plain and simple. JohnD will probably call it drab and unnexciting, but to this day, its still one of my favorite games of all time. I think its still a lot more fun than most games coming out today.

agreed...few games stand the test of time as well as Zelda...of course the same could be said of all the Zelda games :cool:

<shame>
I have yet to play the first Zelda properly. I have a nice shiney gold cart sitting on my self... but sadly no NES to play it with :'(
</shame>

This game was my very first favorite video game. It's truly a masterpiece. If I play it today, I can still pass the first quest in a few hours; second quest will be a bit tougher, but I think I can do it in less than a day. :biggrin:

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Quote: from Karny on 3:43 am on Aug. 8, 2002

<shame>
I have yet to play the first Zelda properly. I have a nice shiney gold cart sitting on my self... but sadly no NES to play it with :'(
</shame></span>
That's no reason not to play this game. Play it on an emu if you have to (you own the original cart anyway, right ;)). And if you want to display on TV, use NesterDC.

Back