GameBoy Micro

I don't see what the point of it is. It's the same GBA except in a different shape. Of course, it's gonna sell big too. Nintendo really needs something revolutionary to make it jump to the top again. No, the Revolution will not do it.

You may be having second thoughts but after seeing those photos I'm sold the screen is also much brighter and sharper than the old SP.

I'll probably buy one when I have the chance since I ditched my old GBA and got a DS. The DS is nice, but I think having a GBA micro would be better than playing my GBA games on the DS or GCN GameBoy Player all the time.

Also, I'm a sucker for the Famicom/NES themed GBA SPs, so if they do release a NES themed GBA micro, that's more incentive for me.

Lastly, Nintendo said at E3 that they were marketing the micro to a younger audience (teenagers) but it seems to me that since people are starting to think of it as a cell-phone type game system, older people (20s) might want it in that frame of mind too.

All I know is it's gonna be a bitch using the e-Reader in that thing. :lol:

BJammzz said:
it's small enuf to be a key chain, haha.
Have you seen those models wearing gold PSPs like they're accessories?
I think Nintendo wants to get that market audience too, some people might buy it for looks, not games.

Also, forget what I said about buying it, I might accidentally swallow it at night. If it acts anything like my keys and falls out of my pants, ending up near my head in the morning...

They had one picture in a recent issue of Game Informer (and yes they were real photos, not doctored) of a model on a walkway with a gold (bling-style, probably painted) PSP attatched to a purse. Believe me, I almost was ready to die right then and there.

Back