Help Preserve Vintage Gaming Magazines!

Cloud, we've been through this before -- like yesterday...

Maybe we should change you title to "magazine whore" :)

actually, Cloud, I've been fooling you this whole time. I'm just going to set fire to my Sega Visions because they aren't worth my time. Maybe if you're nice I'll send you the ashes...

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 1, 2004 @ 12:09 AM

I suppose I could send them to you afterwards. <_<

I'm kidding. The Sega Visions are most important to me. You can keep the GamePros. :lol:

Sorry racket, I just keep getting confused.

I have most of the GamePro's since issue... 92, I believe it was. I think that was an issue on Killer Instinct Gold for the N64, so that's as far back as the systems probably go... Anybody interested?

anyone want 6 years of nintendo power? I have from 97-03 I believe. If sumonw pays for shippin, I will send em out. I only wanna give it to ppl who will preserve em though! Not just get off to em :p

Iceman's working on putting together the magazine section.

After the section is up, the mags will be up.

Patience :)

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 1, 2004 @ 02:09 AM

anyone want 6 years of nintendo power? I have from 97-03 I believe. If sumonw pays for shippin, I will send em out. I only wanna give it to ppl who will preserve em though! Not just get off to em :p

1997 - 2003?

Do you have Issues 103, 104, 105, and 113? Wait, I don't know about 113. All I remember is that it had Turok 2 on the cover. October 1998... it should be 113...

I have most of the GamePro's since issue... 92, I believe it was. I think that was an issue on Killer Instinct Gold for the N64, so that's as far back as the systems probably go... Anybody interested?

Oh! Me! Me! *Raises hand and waves it around*

KI Gold came out for N64 in December of 1996. What I want are all the issues from February 1998 and earlier (as March 1998 was my first issue when I subscribed).

I would like any gaming magazine scanned, but if you are asking if I want the physical magazines sent to me, then no

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 1, 2004 @ 12:24 AM

actually, Cloud, I've been fooling you this whole time. I'm just going to set fire to my Sega Visions because they aren't worth my time. Maybe if you're nice I'll send you the ashes...

WHA?! racket! NOOOOO!!!!!

I got the GamePro, GamePlayers etc. Do you mind if I cut the binding so the y lay flat when scanned? You don't want them back do you?

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 12, 2004 @ 03:23 PM

nope -- they are yours to do as you please!

(remember to save a 300 dpi scan for me :) )

Super. Can do, I do everything in 300 dpi. :thumbs-up:

Back