Ice Cube

I was thinking of blowing it up into a poster and framing it on my wall but people at Kinkos are gonna think i'm some kind of pervet wit a playboy but where da hell am i gonna get that issue?

ebay is your friend.

there are also dealers you can find in google that sell back issues of major every magazine at decent prices.

you don't have to take the whole magazine to Kinkos. Just carefully take out the page. Or find somebody that has a really good scanner

I've seen that ad before, it's the one with the rings around cube's head right? I think I might have it, I'll see if i got it around here later tonight.

Nadius me and you on the same page nephew pun intended...say if u could get me a real good scan of that it be greatly appreciated nephew, believe that.

but regardless if nadius does this, ebay ain't got it right now but i found a few sites wit back issues but are they trustworthy?

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 5, 2003 @ 02:13 AM

Nadius me and you on the same page nephew pun intended...say if u could get me a real good scan of that it be greatly appreciated nephew, believe that.

but regardless if nadius does this, ebay ain't got it right now but i found a few sites wit back issues but are they trustworthy?

best way to tell is if their site looks nice and to email them and see how their customer service is.

It shouldn't run you too much, so the risk isn't too big.

I wish I remember the one I almost dealt with.

I almost bought the Wired magazine with Sonic on the cover

i feel you on that Racketboy, I'm gonna do the deed u said and see if i can get a copy but i dont wanna rip it out of a magazine that i paid 14 bucks for, i rather take the bullet and bring the mag to kinkos...regardless of what people think, i'll just pay them no mind.

$14???

usually unless the mag is mega old, you shouldn't pay a whole lot over cover price.

You sure you didn't find any on eBay?

You know you can't just search for them.

I think you have to verify yourself and go through the adult section

I can't find them in the batch of magazines I have here, (the latest I have is a July 1995 issue of gamepro) my brother took the later ones. i'll ask him to bring them back to me, I don't know how long he'll take though.

Yeah, don't try to get it off the net, more than likely you're not going to find one with enough resolution or quality to enlarge to poster size. Magazine pages work fairly well for that purpose though - I would recommend you scan at about 600 dpi with light/moderate descreening and then do an unsharp mask at about 110% with a radius of 1 or 2 pixels. ;)

BTW, Nadius, who's that in your avatar? Looks like something out of Taxi Driver or sommat.

Originally posted by it290@Dec 5, 2003 @ 10:38 PM

Yeah, don't try to get it off the net, more than likely you're not going to find one with enough resolution or quality to enlarge to poster size. Magazine pages work fairly well for that purpose though - I would recommend you scan at about 600 dpi with light/moderate descreening and then do an unsharp mask at about 110% with a radius of 1 or 2 pixels. ;)

BTW, Nadius, who's that in your avatar? Looks like something out of Taxi Driver or sommat.

When I said get one off the net, I meant buy the acutal mag

also, I believe that's Nadius' picture in his avatar

Back