Ice Cube

do u think the ad was in Sega Saturn Magazines...did USA ever have a offical exclusive Sega Saturn magazine back in late 95 early 96, holla nephews...

And oh yeah, please stay on topic cuz this is very important to me because it blends and compines to things that i love dearly...rap and sega saturn....such a marriage is speechless in it's own rights...

Originally posted by racketboy+Dec 5, 2003 @ 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Dec 5, 2003 @ 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-it290@Dec 5, 2003 @ 10:38 PM

Yeah, don't try to get it off the net, more than likely you're not going to find one with enough resolution or quality to enlarge to poster size. Magazine pages work fairly well for that purpose though - I would recommend you scan at about 600 dpi with light/moderate descreening and then do an unsharp mask at about 110% with a radius of 1 or 2 pixels. ;)

BTW, Nadius, who's that in your avatar? Looks like something out of Taxi Driver or sommat.

When I said get one off the net, I meant buy the acutal mag

also, I believe that's Nadius' picture in his avatar [/b][/quote]

Oh yeah, it is. I don't wear glasses, my girlfriend just wanted me to dress up.

Cool dude. You look like that guy from Taxi Driver (can't remember the actor's name, but he was the political promoter/Cybil Shepard's boyfriend).

Nice suit BTW. I used to wear a lot of suits like that.

Albert Brooks

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000983/

aaabenoaj5.jpg

he looks like that one curly head kid who plays on even stevens, think he was in the holes movie too.....shilo sumthing or other?

I have some I recently picked up an arcade wheel off ebay mint in box, and it has a ad fet ice cube, also I picked up some vintage "game players" mags with ice cube ads, if there is an interest I can scann em up for you guys, let me know, and I will get crackin on it.

I will scan em, but they aint for sale, I just got em myself of ebay, sorry man, but I will scan em anyway for you guys... my home pc is being updated as we speak, but I will hook it up in a day or so.

lethal.....you have tought me much ebonics lately......u should write the "SX Ebonics handbook" and post it up on here

Gallstaff, u funboy...didn't i tell you to keep yo mouth shut about things u dont understand, dammit, i'm just tryin to help you out...try to stay focus and on topic on my thread and keep straight, only birds fly south.

and Bjammin...i think it would be honor to educate this board of the accpetance and capability of what my fine way of logic can do good for ya'll and especially Gallstaff wit his dumb comments...hopefully, lethal's credit can hold up to par and come up clean and with credit, as a matter fact, i'll put in work right now.

well, it seems that nephews that were supose to set out and help me locate a copy or scan a picture done lost his grind so I'm gonna have to mash and par it up and put some work in for myself. Cuz they ain't no way this thread is gonna die, regardless.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:22 PM

lethal.....you have tought me much ebonics lately

That couldn't be any more true. Im starting to call everyone at school nephew! :lol: Everyones all "nephew? who the heck says that?" So i think it'll catch on.

And just to warn you, getting a full color 24X36 poster printed at Kinko's is gonna run between $60 and $70, and good luck finding it cheaper anywhere else. I'd suggest getting it printed 11X17 (tabloid sized) on their "tektonic" printer (not sure about that spelling), which will only run about $4. The prints I sell on my site came from a tektonic printer.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Dec 25, 2003 @ 08:21 AM

And just to warn you, getting a full color 24X36 poster printed at Kinko's is gonna run between $60 and $70, and good luck finding it cheaper anywhere else. I'd suggest getting it printed 11X17 (tabloid sized) on their "tektonic" printer (not sure about that spelling), which will only run about $4. The prints I sell on my site came from a tektonic printer.

why da fuck is it so much, that's some bullshit right there, they ain't pullin no bullshit on me like dat cuz i'm just too raw for that. Got me confused wit somethin like a sucka...i dont play dat game, i bet ya i could get somewhere hella cheaper nephew, bet that baby, regardless.

Back