Nintendo to divulge more info at E3 2006

CrazyGoon

Established Member
The Mario factory sent out a "save the date" e-mail this morning saying that in "a mere 165 days to go (give or take)" it will reveal "all the incredible details about Nintendo's upcoming games and hardware, including our next home console, code-named Revolution."

source: GameSpot

From what I've read revolution in terms of graphics is very similar to GC not much of a difference that's why they aren't showing anything so soon.

May 9th? *moans* Nintendo makes us wait a lot. Maybe they can make a game for the Revolution as a precursor to their next console; it would have to utilize on twiddling our thumbs and dwindling our patience :(

Zheræ said:
From what I've read revolution in terms of graphics is very similar to GC not much of a difference that's why they aren't showing anything so soon.

This 'next-gen' is premature anyways... there was pllleeeeeenttty of life still left in the other systems.. now the programmers have to re-adjust (read: re-learn) their programming methods so they can produce [this-gen looking] games for the next gen systems.

I know what you meaan. Looking at some of latest XBox and GC games, they still look great. The only system that is starting to look its age is the PS2. And even some of latest games there look decent.

Back