Skies of Arcadia 2

Jet Grind Radio 3

Samba De Amigo 2

Super Monkey Ball 3

Shining Force 4

Panzer Dragoon Saga 2

Fighters Megamix 2

Shenmue III

Nights into Dreams 2 (we can always hope)

I'm sure there's more :D

There've been rumors of a new PS game flying around for awhile. I sure hope Shenmue III is announced, but it doesn't seem that likely at this point.

Speaking of upcoming Sega releases, is everyone else as anxious about the GBA Astro Boy game as I am?

What about a Sonic Adventure or Sonic Heroes sequel i think a sequel to sonic adventure 2 will be announced as its been a while since a new sadv hopefully it will be multi format.

Here's my guess:

Virtua Fighter 5 (Been ANNOUNCED! Just not unveiled...)

Virtua Fighter Final Tuned (Playable form? Or is this just all an anouncement?)

Shenmue III (doubtful, depends if Suzuki has the funding/enough money to do it)

Panzer Dragoon 5

Phantasy Star (not V, but hopefully a new offline one)

Shining Something (PLEASE Force IV!)

Skies of Arcaida II

House of The Dead 4

Crazy Taxi 4

Virtua Cop 4

Ecco 4

Sega Rally 3 (If there already is a 3, make it 4)

Not gonna happen:

A NiGHTS sequel

Naka doesn't like doing sequels. He feels that a sequel won't live up to the original game. Whether it be NiGHTS, Burning Rangers, etc.

The only sequel I can think of him doing (besides Sonic) is Phantasy Star II. Even then, he was just a programmer, not the head of development.

Streets of Rage. I think the popularity of Beats of Rage speaks volumes. Hopefully it comes out on a console that I can afford (ahem gamecube ahem).

Nights, JGR3, Shining Force - all pluses. ACTUALLY, I'd like to see Shining Force 3 redone, and all the scenarios translated to english. THAT'd be fantastic (or so I'd like to think).

Yeah the Shining Force 3 thing is a good idea.

If Virtua Cop 3 even out yet? I've seen videos but no product yet.

I think Crazy Taxi is looking a little long in the tooth unless they can put a unique spin on it.

Not sure Ecco would be a big one either.

How well did JSRF sell for XBox. I realize it was a pack-in for a while, but do you think it was considered a commerical success?

Virtua Cop 3 has been out at the arcades for quit some time. The game is alright but it cost $1. :blink: I also hope they annouce atleast one of the games mentioned in this topic .

I agree with racket, CT3 didn't do all that well (critically or commercially), so they probably won't make another one, especially right now.

HOTD4 seems fairly likely. I wouldn't mind seeing Confidential Mission 2 either.

I can only hope that they announce a fully immersive, VR sequel to Rez. (dreams, dreams)

:drool: Rez 2 would be awsome :cheers

but talking about games that have any chance in hell of actually coming out, I have to say I have high hopes for Super Monkey Ball 3. Not much is known about it but SMB 1&2 were great fun, and 3 is supposed to have LAN play for the minigames :eek: It is such a great series.

As for JSR3... it didn't fare that great on its own but it garnered good recognition due to the pack in, enough so to warrant a sequel.

I hope to see some news regarding something brand new and somewhat crazy from Sega alongside the continuing of many of the mentioned series.

---Ammut

We have about 3-4 weeks to speculate on the titles. I really hope the rumors of a new PS offline game are true. Whether it is 5, or the start of a new series, i don't care. I also hope for a new Streets of Rage, JSR 3, and a new Shining Force; though a remake of 3 with all chapters would be very cool.

I think so, at this point. It wasn't originally going to be, but they've shuffled around which chapters would appear in each game a couple of times now. If III is released as the finale, it will supposedly contain more chapters than II.

Back