What are you listening to?

The Offspring - The Kids Aren't All Right

The first non J-Pop/E-Rotic/Smile.dk/OC Remix song I've listen to in a LONG LONG time...

I WISH THE MILK MAN WOULD DELIVER MY MILK... dude, this was the first song i ever edited into a movie... eeeeh, it was such a crappy video too. eh heh.

:eek:mg:

Err...that was perhaps not the best compliment I've ever given. :blush:

I really do mean that in the best possible way - it's a great album. Seriously. :)

Doh. :damn:

was that chris brooks or something... new member, hrmmm, thatd be funny if it was. Who'd ever think he would check out SX, hey iceman you got famous people just popping and saying whats up, that means you can now go over his house and pop in to say whats up and eat out of his fridge. Wish I could do that, i have no food.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 26, 2004 @ 08:34 AM

was that chris brooks or something... new member, hrmmm, thatd be funny if it was. Who'd ever think he would check out SX.

Yup, me. :lol: Hit counter stats. Bingo. :)

what am i listening to? linkin park and yellowcard like usual. throw in some tangeriene dream/john tesh for bedtime tho.

Mr Bungle - "California",

Fantomas (all albums)

A Perfect Circle - "Mur De Doms",

Static-X - "Machine"

I never used to really like Mike Paton but now i can't get enough!

i just heard mr. bungle for the first time yesterday, i like the bass guitar, and i love the way the singer sings...

SP started my night

ooh and im just putting in some type o' negative.

OHHHH, now you gotta love the "Joy Division" best supplement for your weekly dose of New Order.

My night is just full of great music, Peter Gabriel and Pigface now... heh, i put to completely different bands on this cd. Ok OK if your looking for something good, Tower who ate people by peter gabriel just rocks patooty, it rocks alot more then my slang, ill just tell you that.

Back