What are you listening to?

This kick ass industrial mix cd that im gonna use as the soundtrack to an rpg im working on... YEY, my real videogame project. and NO im not using rpgmaker

OH MY GOD, im listening to those most blasphemous band ever... Corporate avenger, the song is Jesus Christ, Homosexual... i can't even describe the lyrics... id be booted for it. This as it is might even get booted.

ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG... oh yeah, thats what i said... come on yall it billy joel... oooh yeah.

dude i saw him and elton john together in that pianist battle thing in Ft. Lauderdale... AMAZING, the only concert i like more was my recent treck to Philly for Skinny Puppy.

im listening to charlie in the cubicle next to me sing BINGO... and he farts instead of claps. this is fun and smelly at the same time.

I hardly ever listen to music, but right now I'm listening to Chingon ~ Malagueña Salerosa. It's on the Kill Bill Vol.2 soudtrack.

yall listen to to much video game music.... DORKS, see i dont feel so nerdy anymore for the tattoo of a sms controller im gettin', ohhh its so cool lookin'. i cant wait. oh and im listening to the wonderful sounds of keys tapping around the office, isnt that a cool sound... 20 or so people maticulousily tappin' away at there keyboard, a slight groan every once in awhile and a ring of the phone off in the distance... pure bliss.

ive explained that before gallstaff, work for an adult oriented website. erm, i dont get naked though. i just look at naked people and talk to em' on the phone.

Back