A personal request...

I noticed almost all of the FTPA members have an "FTPA Member" rank..

I think me, dishing out over 40gigs (and rising) of hardcore emulation, ftp on 24/7, 5k - 45k max upload speeds... I think i kinda deserve that rank(grouping), eh?

Not only does this pertain to me, but to others who are in the FTPA and dont have the rank(grouping), this should be corrected. Of its importance, i think its neccessary to recognize those who are actually putting forth effort into the FTPA.

Thnx.

Poop!

the ftpa is NOT a main part of SX, or the forum.

titles are given when the admins feel like it, and not exactly always a positive title either.

Originally posted by Torx@April 23 2002,17:32

I think me, dishing out over 40gigs (and rising) of hardcore emulation, ftp on 24/7, 5k - 45k max upload speeds... I think i kinda deserve that rank(grouping), eh?

Not only does this pertain to me, but to others who are in the FTPA and dont have the rank(grouping), this should be corrected. Of its importance, i think its neccessary to recognize those who are actually putting forth effort into the FTPA.

Thnx.

Poop!

I will shortly be revamping the way a lot of things work around here, so don't worry about titles
smile.gif

i just checked my email and recieved something that i shouldve read before posting this.

Myst, you have mail
smile.gif

bleh...

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+April 23 2002,11:29--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ April 23 2002,11:29)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Torx@April 23 2002,17:32

Thnx.

Poop!

I will shortly be revamping the way a lot of things work around here, so don't worry about titles
smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

Explain......

Back