Anybody going to the Philly auto show this weekend

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I'll be going today and will have a ton of pictures for you all. Should be fun. Can't wait to see the new C6!

Later folks.

I just came back from it...... I also went to china town afterwards, since my car was in a parking garage about a block away from there. i had no idea it was chinese newyears. i got too close to a fire cracker, and now i can barely hear anything...... the c6 was nuts, i hope they keep that concept, that its completely different. Did u hear a car honk? cuz i honked a horn in a mini cooper, and it worked for some reason. I had so much attetion. :lol: i was the kid like, 15 years old with a white sweatshirt, u probably saw me because i took my pic in a carerra like 7 times......

Next Saturday. When the crowds die down. Last year I went during the Eagles playoff game - no one was there. Fun times.

I got a 'new' digital camera, so I'll have many pictures as well.

19364.jpg

Iceman is the guy in the background on the right :devil

Naaa, don't like the thing. Looks really ugly to me. Wouldnt be caught dead in it.

It's a chick car.

Chick car? Hell no!

While it may not be a 'muscle car' they are still very cool.

In america...they aren't cool. Might as well be driving a Jetta, haha. They would be kinda fun to drive I would think though....but I am where Ice is, wouldn't be caught dead in it (plus if I was dead....I wouldn't fit right...kinda small)

I think the only car that can outgun a CooperS in the slalom is a Porsche 944.

They are REALLY fun to drive. You can't get that kind of cornering in other cars. They powerslide like nobody's business.

my Maro handles like a dream, haha. WTF is "the slalom"? You mean the 1/4 mile or sumthin? If so, there are lots of cars that can beat it. Anyone have specs on the mini cooper? horse/torque/weight?

(edit) Can you fix yer link to the pics Ice? thanks 🙂.

Cuz, they are ugly, haha. Some people like em but I find em ugly. Jettas aren't all that bad looking but coopers......yuck! They are juts hidious IMO. It's all a matter of opinion I guess. Yes some cars are faster stock...but that doesn't rlly matter cuz you can always do stuff to em to make them faster. I have seen 1,300 horse vettes, that's insane! There really is no need for that much power except to race and to show it off. Whatever you liek I guess....it just like music, sum poeple like certain bands, others dont. All opinion.

I can both outcorner and outrun my friends 2004 mini cooper easily and he even has it supercharged. He got the package with everything on it. $5k for a measly 60 extra hp from the supercharger aint worth it in my book. My car doesnt even have a supercharger or turbo, if it did .... 🙂

Back