anyone know what game this pic is from?

Clearly we didn't get the answer quickly enough and fredsaveage pulled the pic. *shrug*

Originally posted by fredsaveage@Feb 10, 2004 @ 12:48 AM

i know its for a console, but i dont know the name of the game.

http://www.hostedimage.com/is.php?i=14141&img=unknown.jpg

:banana

size: 37081 bytes

CRC32: 368D0976

MD5: 1076ED07C5549B9F536022DF8792D273

SHA1: E9DC505CC313944D0FFC16B6FE46497F4A81FD4F

RIPEMD: 78EF3CFAD16FF9E45F244D081B08EFC6049BD7D8

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 53
  • unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 52
  • unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 53
Seems that he really wants to know what this game is : he posted the same picture on the Mame board (and maybe somewhere else ...)

What system is that off? for a start might give a clue...

Is that yellow thingy a Helicopter.

First off I thought it was a dinosaur on wheels 🙂 being veiwed from behind. LOL

haha, it kind of does Dr. Frank. I am guessing it's a homebrew of sum kind. Either that or a game that wal-mart handed out on sum sample cd or sumthing.

Yeah what ever happens to all them games you get in Ceral packets and stuff?and where do they come from?

In the UK theres always games in the dam cereal!

I just want to eat!!!

haha, usually they are little dumb games like monopoly w/ graphics that look like they were on the genesis.

Everyone should just buy those malt-o-meal cereals in the huge bags....cheaper and u get 5x as much cereal, it tastes the same too.

Actually, if the admins could help me out, this question is from my contest I'm running at http://gametz.com/ and the guy who posted it is a CHEATER!

I believe it may be this guy:

Mike Rodey / wcmiker@usa.com

..but I have no proof of that unless someone can confirm it, or maybe an admin could get me the email he used to create tha account or something.

Cheaters get their butts kicked out of my contest, since $600 worth of MY games are up for winning 1st prize.

If anyone is curious what the answer is, it's a prototype Atari Jaguar game called Skycopter.

If you need any info on my contest, please go here:

http://gametz.com/?S=10410510&A=Forum&area...opic=143183#new

:rant

It may be the same person, but that's certainly not the email address that was used to register fredsaveage's account.

It was a Lycos address.

Maybe you could PM an IP associated with your suspected cheat to either mal or myself. It may help determine if the user is the same.

Originally posted by mal+Feb 11, 2004 @ 07:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Feb 11, 2004 @ 07:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It may be the same person, but that's certainly not the email address that was used to register fredsaveage's account.

It was a Lycos address.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Curtis
@Feb 11, 2004 @ 08:04 AM

Maybe you could PM an IP associated with your suspected cheat to either mal or myself. It may help determine if the user is the same.[/quote]

Hehe, I've already sent enix2093 a PM last night informing him pretty much the same as what mal said about the email and what you are proposing, but no response back yet. :lol:

Back