Attn: Des-Row

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Well, I got stepmania for my xbox a couple of days ago and was downloading sum packets. I came across this badass song (one of my fave on extreme mix) called Daikenkai. It says it's done by Des-Row featuring Tsuboi for Alpha. J/w if this is where u got the name? Is it sum sort of a Jap. techno band/person? I would of PMed you but it seems interesting and other wouold prob. be interested in it as well. Let us know, lata.

are u saying this is common knowledge? SOrry I am not much into the whole Japan music scene :-\. Either way though, that song kicks ass, and is fun to dance to.

StepMania's on 'Box? I know it's on Mac (as I play it quite a bit), but I didn't know it was ported to 'Box. Interesting....

Edit: Gallstaff, I love your Custom Title! Fits you perfectly! :lol:

EVERYTHING is ported to the box, haha. I run every system up to the PSX and N64 on there. It's great 🙂.

and yes Gallstaff, I know it's on extreme mix. That's where I said I got the song from.....duh! 🙂.

des-row, they say your name in this one payphone self automated menu at

1-800-772-6563

its pretty interesting, cuz they say stuff like this too, :argue every1 here should try calling it and translating it. its free, so u dont need 2 pay long distance or nething

Back