Baroque

vbt

Staff member
I've bought some months ago Baroque (after playing it with a backup :blush: )

I restarted the game from zero today, and don't understand how it works.

I killed a monter, hten had a small video (it's not the end of the game)

aa.jpg

Thne the gamre returns to the start menu and there is no more way to return to this "monster". So when killing a "end level boss" does it activate new levels? I'd like to understand the logical of the game. As far as I remember I never managed to go after level in blue with creatures on the ceiling and with death guys.

Last request, if someone could give me the meaning of each menu :cheers

bb.jpg

I played this game for about 30 minutes the other day... (just bought it) and I am LOST! well i don't read jap so thats one good reason. The other is you just happen to warp randomly from place to place... GAH! I mean I have played through entire RPG's in jap without reading a single word of text! This game I can't even equip a damn WEAPON! (actually i figured that out, but it took me until i turned the system off, i got hungry right after learning that. short attention span i guess!)

Originally posted by lordofduct@Wed, 2004-12-01 @ 01:34 PM

I played this game for about 30 minutes the other day... (just bought it) and I am LOST! well i don't read jap so thats one good reason. The other is you just happen to warp randomly from place to place... GAH! I mean I have played through entire RPG's in jap without reading a single word of text! This game I can't even equip a damn WEAPON! (actually i figured that out, but it took me until i turned the system off, i got hungry right after learning that. short attention span i guess!)

[post=124806]Quoted post[/post]​

click on x choose an armor or a weapon and click twice on A then B to exit.

I've made small progress and still waiting for someone to translate at least the page I've scanned :) Finally I found a golden ball (not VT ball) but died after :(

Attachments

• DSCI0057.JPG
    DSCI0057.JPG
    638.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCI0057.JPG
    DSCI0057.JPG
    638.4 KB · Views: 275
  • DSCI0057.JPG
    DSCI0057.JPG
    638.4 KB · Views: 225
Despite the gfx update on wii I wonder how much of the story script is identical to the saturn version, it's a good candidate for a "easy" translation project.

Back