Best Adaptor

I'm looking for a Dreamcast Adaptor that lest you use Saturn, PS, and PS2 controllers on your dreamcast. I was woundering what is the best adaptor. Could you please tell and where I could find it?

EMS' Total Control 5 Plus. Finding it it the problem though, no one has it. You could always buy a Total Control 3 and a Total Control Plus at Lik-Sang.

I got a "DC connection 3 in 1", blue box.. lets you use Saturn, PS1/2, and PS/2 keyboards.. works flawless. liksang prolly still has it.

Originally posted by Arakon@Jun 22, 2004 @ 07:48 AM

I got a "DC connection 3 in 1", blue box.. lets you use Saturn, PS1/2, and PS/2 keyboards.. works flawless. liksang prolly still has it.

I have the 4-in-1 version, also blue and works great. :) I bought it from Level Six a while back; too bad they don't carry it anymore though.

I'm thinking about getting on of these.

b7_1_b.JPG

It's on ebay and it says that you can use PS,Saturn,PC or PS2 controller on dreamcast.

I also found this.

9d_1_b.JPG

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 23, 2004 @ 12:59 PM

does it work on a US Console?

It will work on any console, but I think it only works with Japanese racing games.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 23, 2004 @ 07:31 PM

It will work on any console, but I think it only works with Japanese racing games.

how can it tell what region the games are?

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 23, 2004 @ 02:47 PM

how can it tell what region the games are?

It's the other way around the games won't allow you to use the wheel. I'm just guessing however, that's the way it is with the official lightgun.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 23, 2004 @ 03:51 PM

It's the other way around the games won't allow you to use the wheel. I'm just guessing however, that's the way it is with the official lightgun.

The lightgun cannot be used in USA because the games are censored.

I don't see why the steering wheel wouldn't worl.

Originally posted by Gear@Jun 28, 2004 @ 11:32 PM

because of censorship (? is it a word?) you can't use the lightgun in USA versions of dreamcast games.

You mean some type of violent material was removed from the US games, or the games were made so the guns wouldn't work with them?

games were modified so it won't work with light gun...

it's funny in a way with paranoia and all...

in Japan you can get replica M60 which fires 3000 BB in full automatic using two CO2 gas bottles. And it looks just like real thing...

cheers

Originally posted by dj898@Jun 29, 2004 @ 02:01 AM

games were modified so it won't work with light gun...

it's funny in a way with paranoia and all...

in Japan you can get replica M60 which fires 3000 BB in full automatic using two CO2 gas bottles. And it looks just like real thing...

cheers

I figured that's what Gear was talking about. Kind of like on Saturn the renamed the Virtua Gun to Stunner in the US.

I love Tokyo Marui airsoft guns.

there's nothing soft about those airosft guns - especially those fully automatic with big size co2 chamber. :p

cheers

Back