cable modem adapter

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hatecrime69

Website
Visit site
Yeah, the broadband adaptor (witch is basicly a network adaptor) but be perpared to pay near or over $100 for one

Hatecrime69

Website
Visit site
that's what i use, it works ok (for pso), but you lag (your dreamcast is basicly useing a 33.6 modem with it) but it doesn't work with all games (like ut, the olny other online game i have)

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
If your routing your DC through your comps cable modem and not another 56K then it shouldn't lag.

Ratamahatta

Hey, that actually looks pretty #### cool, I think I'll try it when i get the comps in my house working properly. I actually cant wait to play pso online again.

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
ive tried it and it didnt work for me. I think it might be my pc's modem since i just dug around for one, since i even built the line simulator and it still doesnt work. I am gonna try to get another modem to try, but so far all ive gotten from that is frustration.

Zero 9

Website
www.everyzero.com
Quote: from Hatecrime69 on 11:29 pm on April 11, 2002

that's what i use, it works ok (for pso), but you lag (your dreamcast is basicly useing a 33.6 modem with it) but it doesn't work with all games (like ut, the olny other online game i have)

If you put the wrong IP address for your Dreamcast, or if you are behind a firewall (router or software) of some sort, then you will moist likely be able to connect, but will have MAJOR lag inside PSO games, the lobby may work fine.

Hatecrime69

Website
Visit site
well, i know the ip address is right (i pinged it when my dc was connected before) and i also had my firewall up and down before when my dc was connected. it's this poor Creative labs winmodem ;)