Calling all Video game programmers.

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a lead programmer to help us create our RPG game. It's a cross between Shining force and Phantasy star online.

Preferably on a Mac/PC platform 1st followed by console if the chance permits. That means the code has to be clean and portable.

We do have a budget and you will be compensated along with a % of sales upon project completion.

The reason why I asked here is because I know there are talented people who are like me, share and raised on the old Sega games/gamer mentality.

Also, why pass up the chance to do something productive and get compensated for that along the way ?
wink.gif

Anyone interested ?

Please PM me or respond to this thread if you are willing to help.

Will discuss more about the game in detail along payment and contracts upon agreement.

It's preferable if you can telecommute for this project.

Payments will be made for each milestones reached.

Project starts now !!

A lot of the concept and ideas has already been decided upon and already into production (sprites/music etc). Your job is to piece it all together simple as that.

If you have any skills in programming,networking, tools creation please don't hesitate to reply to this thread.

Good luck to everyone and God bless.

Jimmi.

I've been learning PHP lately and found it to be simple enough. I could probably learn another language if required as I believe they are all simular to programming in C. Let me know if I can help.

Kuta said:
I've been learning PHP lately and found it to be simple enough. I could probably learn another language if required as I believe they are all simular to programming in C. Let me know if I can help.

Hi Kuta,

Thank you so much for your interest. I presume you are fully knowledgable in C right ?

Do you happen to know any other languages ? C++ perhaps ?

PHP is excellent for a server side coding wise. Will let you know more once I get through all the request/applicants.

As you know, proper planning, grouping and managing the team is the hardest step so far. But almost there none the less !

I'll will let you know soon enough.
smile.gif

Will you please PM me with past experiences/projects/games you did ? out of interest.

Thanks !

WOW !! 186 views and only 3 replies ?!?

Working hard on this people and still need programmers if any who are willing/able to.

@Scared0o0Rabbit :

At some point will do.
wink.gif

Generally, us homebrew programmers have more work than we can shake a stick at. I myself have a list of things I'm working on that's nearly two pages long... college rule at that! Unless it just happens to catch the fancy of someone, most of us will take a look and move on... to much to do...

Chilly Willy said:
Generally, us homebrew programmers have more work than we can shake a stick at. I myself have a list of things I'm working on that's nearly two pages long... college rule at that! Unless it just happens to catch the fancy of someone, most of us will take a look and move on... to much to do...

I have a couple of semesters of c++ under my belt, but I don't really know any of the things that extend it, which is what you're really looking for.

Then again even if I did, I wouldn't have the time to tackle something like this as I'm already taking 3 math classes and a science this semester and working.

Actually I did find a coder who is willing to help. Working on it right now.

Thanks again.
wink.gif

But I wish to learn a programming language later on.

Just can't get into C++ for some odd reason.

Back