censored old posts

i just read over some of my old posts(jim993 name) and realized that at some point all the curses were turned into ##### when did you guys do that i dont remember curses being edited out

lemme try sumthin.......

shit

fuck

pussy

damn

hell

honda (haha)

ass

whore

cunt

when I hit add reply I wonder which are going to be censored......I dont think we have that here but maybe....i'll see when I hit the button *hits "add reply"*

*edit* not censored to me....you could have sumthing on yer PC that blocks such words OR people might of changed the words themself (ie; typing s**t instead of shit). Maybe u were just REALLY drunk when u were reading the posts?

I wonder if converting the old Ikonboard's data to Invisionboard had anything to do with it...

Only three words are censored. One begins with N. Two is the same as the first word but with an S at the end. Third is a misspelling of one of our admin's name made popular by a Disney movie.

yes a real long time ago if you want an example do a search on my old name jim993 and look at some of the posts

also side note i've given up drinking so far since i've been home i've had one beer and 2 glasses of wine, not all at once.

Amid the tons of places I had to stop while x-mas shopping this (last) year, I had to go into a candle store. So there I am, checking out the tons of different candle scents, when I pick one up called "Macintosh." I smell it, and then take it up to the counter and ask why it doesn't smell like a computer.

haha....are you serious Vertigo? That would be great if there was actually a candle out there called macintosh......did it smell like an apple?

Yeah, it was apple scented. But I still think it should'a smelled like a computer.

Sorry, I just read Gallstaff's comment and that popped into my head.

Back