concerning the freeloader

Groove Rave Adventure :cool:

But my main reason for wanting it is so that I can buy certain games locally (PAL versions) to play on my US/Jap GC.

I would imagine I'm one of the few NTSC gamers that would be interested in the freeloader, I think its aimed more at the European gamer who wants to play US games that might never make it out in Europe. Animal Crossing is a perfect example.

3D beat'em ups aren't my thing.

How many of these examples are there? I would guess it is a pretty small list. Which games would those in the PAL territory want from our territory that they aren't getting?

(Edited by calganagain at 8:12 am on Jan. 31, 2003)

I'm sure many PAL users would like to import Animal Crossing, which isnt getting a PAL release.

Not to mention users from either marketing wanting to import games like Zelda months before the US release.

Or PAL users importing US games months before their PAL release.

It's a very useful tool.. but I think its still Primarily aimed at PAL users (or people like myself)

I asked for examples and you regurgitated your "perfect example". :p

Those hypothetical situations are obvious reasons for using such a tool but there is a dearth of games worthy to import or maybe none for those in PAL or NTSC territory. According to what I know the situation won't be changing so one would be justified in purchasing it.

Hollywood Hasney said that Americans would want to import Doshin from Europe but its just a Black and White god sim.

You keep bashing games for being clones of other games?

What games do you think are original and worthy of your money?

I seem to remember you saying that you thought Resident Evil Zero was a good purchase... isn't that just an Alone in the Dark clone?

How is a clone of Alone in the Dark better than a "clone" of Harvest Moon *cough* or a clone of Black and White?

I seem to remember you saying that you thought Resident Evil Zero was a good purchase... isn't that just an Alone in the Dark clone?
Oh come now Karny if you want to quote me just find the text, copy it, paste it, and post it. It wasn't too long ago that I said something close to that but quite abit different:
Anyone would be better off wasting their money on RE rather than purchasing Eternal Darkness.

I believe in the past month I mentioned that the whole RE series was a clone of Alone in the Dark in a thread game I made called "one word reviews" elsewhere. Maybe I should post this thread game here. Any objections?

You responded to it at the time with:
Are you on crack?

I am sorry I didn't reply but I tend not to respond when mindless fanbois start insulting someone's character.

Heh, mindless fanboys. I think you will find we were insulting your bizarre taste in games and not your character.
You called Animal Crossing a Harvest Moon clone. I aren't a big fan of Harvest Moon from the versions I have played (GBC, PSX, N64) and yet love Animal Crossing. To make such a ridiculous point, you surely haven't played AC for long enough to see why it is loved worldwide by so many people.

Games I need freeloader for: Metroid Prime, Zelda and Bonus Discs, World Soccer Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution, Animal Crossing, The Two Towers, ISS:pro Evo 2, Cubivore, Dead To Rights, Baldurs Gate:DA and Sonic Mega Collection.

When one would rather insult another over a disagreement about videogaming then he could not possibly be considered full of thought but he would be thoughtless. If he does not think and the mind is for such a task then he is mindless since he doesn't use his. Those who blindly choose videogames without considering the value of the games(thinking) are fanbois.

Actually mindless fanbois is redundant. I'm sorry.

My taste is not so bizarre when most enjoy the ps2 over the GC. You need to get out more and feel the pulse of the people.

You called Animal Crossing a Harvest Moon clone. I aren't a big fan of Harvest Moon from the versions I have played (GBC, PSX, N64) and yet love Animal Crossing. To make such a ridiculous point, you surely haven't played AC for long enough to see why it is loved worldwide by so many people.
This brings up a question. How long do you need to play a game you dislike before giving up and agreeing with the drivel spouted by others?

The same people who condemn all consoles that don't have the word Sony somewhere on them?
I prefer to avoid these thoughtful casual gamers and would rather stop their pulses than feel them.

I <3 you Omar... Omar for Pres!!

On a side note... calganagain, I never meant to attack your character, I was simply saying that if you consider AC to be a Harvest Moon clone and REmake to be a better game than ED, you must be under the influence of hard drugs.... a joke, if you will.

Back