Curious about the worth of something

I have a Phantasy Star II hint book that is basically in brand new condition. It's the one that was released when the game was in stores. It has no dog ears, and it's probably never been opened, except by me. The spine isn't broken or creased. I got it from a friend of mine who used to work for Sega's Dreamcast support center. how they had PSII hintbooks a-plenty I'll never know.

Anyway, does anyone know what this little book would be worth in it's present (basically mint) condition?

Also mal, if these types of threads are not allowed, I'm sorry. Please remove it if nessecary.

Is it one like this?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

It's probably one of those things that is extremely hard to find, but when there is one to be sold it doesn't fetch much money. Best thing you can do is put in on eBay at like 1.00 and see what happens because I don't think you can put a reasonable price on that. Or better yet you can scan it and we can put in in the Hint Book section here at SX :p

Originally posted by Dud@Tue, 2005-07-12 @ 04:12 AM

Is it one like this?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

It's probably one of those things that is extremely hard to find, but when there is one to be sold it doesn't fetch much money. Best thing you can do is put in on eBay at like 1.00 and see what happens because I don't think you can put a reasonable price on that. Or better yet you can scan it and we can put in in the Hint Book section here at SX :p

[post=136619]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, that's the exact book I'm talkin about, but obviously in much better condition. I don't have a scanner, or I'd be happy to scan it for you guys

I'll trade you something for it, and then scan it.

When I finally get moved to my new town Im gonna have a lot more time to dedicate towards my hobbies. (the town I live in now is full of drug addict friends who come over all the freakin' time! GRRR)

Back