DAYTONA HELP - I'M GOING CRAZY!!! PLEEEASE!

People, I have read many reviews that say Daytona USA 2001 does not support the DC link cable, BUT I see sellers of the cable saying it does, and I even found a post about playing it via a linked cable at a pre-release party before the game came out..... I have been told that only the JAP version will do it, as the USA version had to use the now defunct SEGANET for multiplayer action..... SO, does anyone know how to do it??? Is it possible obly in the JAP version???? Is there a secret option accessed by a combo of buttons or something??? I have tried the JAP version and I still can't see a way to do it!!! IT"S DRIVING ME CRAZZZZZZZY! :( Any ideas?

Yes.... That's what I thought .... But I also asked a place here in Australia that sells lots of console stuff, and they believe the JAP version does it ..... but I have the JAP version and it's no go as far as I can see :(

Maybe someone knows of a 'hacked' ISO somewhere...... or some special 'link' version getting around ..... I have seen it mentioned n a few places that it can be lined, so they all must have got the idea from somewhere...... :blink:

Ok ... just read that linked page too ... thanks for that ..... I thought capcom VS snk was linkable though :unsure:

Back