Desperate Housewives or Lost?

These two new TV series shows are very differeent, yet are said to also be very addicting. Anyone watch them, and which one do you prefer to watch? I also put a "neither" and "both" on the poll, to cover all bases lol.

I have found Lost addictive. Can't stand the housewives crap. reminds me of Sex in the City. Without the SEX.

Lost: Second best new show of the season. Desperate Housewives: decent, hopefuly gets a 2nd season, but hasn't caught my interest enough to stay on my tape list.

Best new show: Boston Legal.

Third best: Haiwai (which may have been canceled :( )

Followed by: LAX

Most disappointing new show that I'm still watching none the less: CSI: NY (Just doesn't stand out from the other two CSI's.)

Lost is a lot better than desperate housewives. Lost actually has a plot line, but you kind of have to see it from the begining to really get it.

What I have noticed about the CSI shows, is how the try too hard to make them seperate shows. CSI: NY tends to be very dark. Often, they have very grisly cases. CSI: Miami tends towards flashy cases. And the original tends to be well balanced. I think that is why that show is the best.

I don't watch tv too much. All I have are three tv stations anyway, PBS, ABC, FOX I believe. Occasionally, when the weather is right, I'll get 2-3 more channels in from around the Tampa area.

Thanks to the joy that is the internet I've now seen the first episode of Lost.

So far, so good. :thumbs-up:

Back