eathbound - what hapened to eb 64

You might want to check your facts. I don't think it ever came out on the 64DD.

If you still insist it was released on the 64DD then I would like to see some proof.

I saw a petition going somewhere to bring it out for the Gamecube, they already had a ridiculous amount of signitures but I doubt these things affect any decisions made by Nintendo.. Having said that, there's a new Shining Force on the way after that big petition, so who knows?

Eh, you never know, maybe Nintendo will see that petition and give it a second chance. Tresure seams to be doing that for Ikargu (Radient Silvergun 2) after seeing the petition for it.

I wouldn't like to guess how many signatures would have to be got for Nintendo to see that they'd do OK out of releasing/developing it.. Probably A LOT. The SNES version gets mentioned so often in people's favorite RPGs, I imagine that it'd sell pretty well. Having said that, there are few RPGs released now compared to a few years ago.. I think it's really a genre that needs new ideas badly. Just making an old-school RPG with better graphics doesn't cut it with me..

Back