Eggman Dies

stack99

Established Member
Deem Bristow (The voice off Doctor Eggman) sadly passed away on the 1/15/05 this is sad news, I enjoyed his work in the sonic series, he will be deeply missed may he rest in peice.

Originally posted by stack99@Sat, 2005-01-22 @ 09:54 PM

Deem Bristow (The voice off Doctor Eggman) sadly passed away on the 1/15/05 this is sad news, I enjoyed his work in the sonic series, he will be deeply missed may he rest in peice.

[post=128289]Quoted post[/post]​

The voice of Eggman on what material? I know thats not who did the voice for the old cartoons.

I thought the voice actor who did the voice of Eggman in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 had already passed away. Did he play Eggman in Sonic Heroes, or possibly on some GBA titles?

I'm a tad confused. However, R.I.P. Eggman. In every 3D Sonic game I've played, Eggman's always sounded better than Sonic and the rest of the good guys, so kudos to you.

Kinda like realizing that Eeyore and Optimus Prime (G1) are the same voice, or that Freddy Jones (from Scooby Doo), Dr. Claw (from Inspector Gadget), Abu the monkey (from Disney's Aladdin), and Megatron (G1) are all one and the same.

Back