F-Zero Climax

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
The next GBA F-Zero game, F-Zero Climax, will be released this October in Japan. As with the other F-Zero games we should see this one hit US shores also so don't fret.

There will be 2 new attacks that you can do on your opponents, the spin attack and the spin booster. In spin attack, you can repel enemy ships but the ship movement becomes unstable while spinning. Spin Booster combines both booster and spin attack into one powerful move, but it will use up a lot more fuel than either techniques.

You will also be able to make your own tracks which is VERY cool! Another cool feature of this track editing mode is that it gives you a password when you are done and if you give that to a friend and they enter it in thier game they can also play your track! How cool is that?!

fzc2.jpg
fzc3.jpg

All in all this sounds like a worthy addition to the F-Zero series and one I cannot wait for. Bring it on Nintendo!

Thanks to the Magic Box for the info.

sounds pretty cool. i have the other GBA f-zero game, but i could never get into it that much. I think it was sort of a let down because it was a launch title and seemed kinda rushed when i played it so long after it came out.

Back