Free stuff

Latly it seems that a lot of companies are starting to give away free merchandise to those who pre-order their games. Zelda: TWW had ammoung the best pre-order freebies I have ever seen, and sense then a few other titles have been getting the same treatment (such as Doom3 with a mini metal Pinky demon, or Baten Kaitos in Japan with a Tower Of Druaga port). As of right now I can think at least three pre-orders that are still going on with these type of deals:

Halo 2 - A special edition version of the game in a tin case with bonus dvd.

Fable - A promo dvd with multiple trailers and a nice long interview with the creators.

Phantom Brave - the complete soundtrack

So my question is, does anyone know of any other neat pre-order deals going on?

yeah, I got the Pinky demon with my preorder of DOOM 3.

at a local game store here, if you preordered Enter The Matrix you got a free pair of Neo shades, which looked nothing like his shades in any of the films, but had a nice Matrix sticker on them.

Originally posted by Posthvman@Aug 26, 2004 @ 11:55 PM

...at a local game store here, if you preordered Enter The Matrix you got a free pair of Neo shades, which looked nothing like his shades in any of the films, but had a nice Matrix sticker on them.

I want the shades that Laurence Fishburne wears, the ones that clip onto his nose.

But anyway, I think the pre-order bonuses are a great idea for the game companies, it actually encouraged me to pre-order the Wind Waker and Rogue Squadron III.

Also Silent Hill 4 comes with the OST if you preorder.

Silent Hill 3 for the PC came with the soundtrack in the box, I wonder if they'll do the same for SH4?

King Of Fighters Maximum Impact - You get a bonus DVD and a Terry Bogard baseball cap from the King Of Fighters/Fatal Fury games. That is it for now

Back