french fries, children and Game Boys

lordofduct

Established Member
So I was woken up very early this afternoon to be dragged all over town shopping with my friends. Not fun at all! When finally heading back towards Jean's house we are driving down the road jammin' to FunkerVogt and munching down french fries. We take a corner and there in the middle of the road was non other then a GBA SP dropped by some poor kid probably from the park. We zoom over it and I spring from my seat screaming!

STOP, turn around turn around, game boy at 6 O'clock!

We bust a U'ey at the whopping 35 mph we were traveling at as me and Brian are busting eachother over the head on whos gonna get it. I take this time to bust open the passenger door jam on the lock button and dive for the GBA...

Here I am falling from a Ford Explororer at 30 MPH as Brian is yanking on the door trying to pry it open and I'm screaming, "Im skinny bitch, I can run faster!"

So now I own yet another GBA SP... it came with MegamanZero3, anyone want it!?

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sun, 2005-01-02 @ 10:48 PM

So I was woken up very early this afternoon to be dragged all over town shopping with my friends. Not fun at all! When finally heading back towards Jean's house we are driving down the road jammin' to FunkerVogt and munching down french fries. We take a corner and there in the middle of the road was non other then a GBA SP dropped by some poor kid probably from the park. We zoom over it and I spring from my seat screaming!

We bust a U'ey at the whopping 35 mph we were traveling at as me and Brian are busting eachother over the head on whos gonna get it. I take this time to bust open the passenger door jam on the lock button and dive for the GBA...

Here I am falling from a Ford Explororer at 30 MPH as Brian is yanking on the door trying to pry it open and I'm screaming, "Im skinny bitch, I can run faster!"

So now I own yet another GBA SP... it came with MegamanZero3, anyone want it!?

[post=126935]Quoted post[/post]​

Is it free? I'm poor. :/

I want it bro! 🙂

We zoom over it and I spring from my seat screaming!

Haha. That's my bro! :thumbs-up:

Pearljammz - Paypal me 9 bucks and Ill ship it to ya!

PM me if you want it.

[edit] meh, i was tired last night... 7 bucks with shipping included for the game.

Back