Freshman Friday

lordofduct

Established Member
Me and my buddies here at work were just talking about hazing in the marines and high school. It reminded me of when my brother got the famous hazing at cheenee... every senior took a paddle to the face of the freshman all in a row right after lunch on the first friday. Or my School in CT that had random beatings. I remember one kid was sent to the hospital because these kids leapt from the bleachers and sliced him across the face with a hockey stick.

So what happend to you guys?

Someone threw a battery at me when I was a freshmen, but it was an accident, they apologized. Apparently he was aiming at someone he suspected to be "gay".

EDIT: Wow, this comment had no point at all. Sorry about that. :)

At my school the sports teams and cheerleaders did. The football team played a sunrise game against the freshmen. No pads, and the freshman played in jocks, cups, socks and shoes. And the new cheerleaders cheered in pajamas. They usually did this after a rain, so the field was pure mud.

Before I got to highschool, during homecoming week we had a toga day for the seniors. Freshman usually ended up hazed pretty bad. Water guns with piss, nair, and one kid was duct tabed to the flag pole by his brother. No cloths, only boxers. The year before my freshman year, a bunch of seniors were charged with agravated assault.

My school had some kind of officially-sanctioned initiation thing, but it was pretty tame. Basically, if the 'froshies' wanted to (and why the hell they would is beyond me), they could follow around some senior and get their face painted to look like an idiot. Pretty lame.

Nah. There were often anti-freshman chants at pep rallies, but those were retarded and boring no matter what year you were, so I skipped as many as possible throughout high school. My "band nerd" of a best friend was stuck though, because he had to play. Hah.

The crazier stuff was in the Senior pranks, well at least until a bunch of kids got thrown in jail after superglueing pennies in door locks. They had to break the locks to get in. Then there's the idiot who baked weed (not hash hish, just leaves) in some brownies and got thrown out of school.

Back