FS/FT N64 SNES SegaCD and games WTD:Gamecube

Hey guys, time to get rid os some of my collection. I don't use these much anymore, unfortunately. new baby, so I don't really have the time anyway.

PRICES UPDATED!!

Here's what I have:

N64:

N64 system,

controller,

power cord,

4 meg memory pack for console,

memory card,

rumble pack,

2 games WCW wrestling and I forgot what the other one was. Nothing good. :)

Don't remember if I have the AV cable or not.

$30+ SHIPPED

SNES:

SNES system,

AV cable

AC adapter (power cord)

controller

Game Genie with Manual

Super R-Type

Lagoon

U.N. Squadron

Killer Instinct

Super Valis IV

Drakkhen

Ultraman

Out Of This World

$39+shipping

SegaCD:

SegaCD model2 not sure if I have an extra metal plate for it though. (goes on the bottom for attachment)

Not sure if I have the power cord for it or not.

$18

Post here or PM me if interested or with offers. I have a great many references. 2 or 3 here, and many more on other forums.

First person to buy one of the above packages gets a free Promise FastTrack100 IDE RAID card. (I don't need it anymore)

WILLING TO TRADE SOME OF THE ABOVE FOR A GAMECUBE WITH DIGITAL PORT (so I can use component cables and run HD on the games that support it).

Will trade ALL of the above for Gamecube with digital port and a couple of games. Interested in the Resident Evil games, and/or Zelda WW mostly.

Thinking about selling my TurboDuo, but not sure yet. Will make a post if I do.

1. congratulations on your new baby

2. do any of the snes games have boxes/booklets?

3. if you do decide to sell your turboduo, don't post. just pm me. :D

Originally posted by aaron@Thu, 2004-12-30 @ 12:59 PM

1. congratulations on your new baby

2. do any of the snes games have boxes/booklets?

3. if you do decide to sell your turboduo, don't post. just pm me. :D

[post=126762]Quoted post[/post]​

aaron, Thanks! I ove my daughter, she's beautiful. :)

Unfortunately no boxes or booklets for the games. The label on UN Squadron has been peeled off, also.

Originally posted by zx7ninja@Thu, 2004-12-30 @ 02:39 PM

aaron, Thanks! I ove my daughter, she's beautiful. :)

Unfortunately no boxes or booklets for the games. The label on UN Squadron has been peeled off, also.

[post=126766]Quoted post[/post]​

okay cool. just checking. also, i was being serious about that turboduo thing too :)

and congrats again on the new baby. i just can't congratulate people enough when they become new parents. it's really a wonderful thing.

Originally posted by aaron@Thu, 2004-12-30 @ 07:02 PM

okay cool. just checking. also, i was being serious about that turboduo thing too :)

and congrats again on the new baby. i just can't congratulate people enough when they become new parents. it's really a wonderful thing.

[post=126782]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks! It is wonderful. I enjoy every second of it. Even the sleepless nights....lol

For everyone else, i'm probably picking up a Gamecube in a few days, so by then that trade option will be out.

For everything else, i'm NOT firm on pricing! I'll adjust prices in a sec....

that snes setup is really tempting, especially with lagoon in there. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy it at the moment, too much other stuff going on.

I'll take another $5 off each SNES system, and another $3 off the SegaCD.

That makes the N64 $25 shipped

SNES $34 + shipping

and the SegaCD $15

Anyone interested at that price? I need to get rid of this stuff. Need to get rid of the boxes of videogames to make room for boxes of baby clothes and toys. If the stuff doesn't sell, i'll try you-know-where. If it doesn't sell there, i'll probably just give it to some kids or something. Sucks, but the baby comes first, so I really have no choice. I'd love to keep it all.

Any idea what shipping would be to the zip code 95954 for the snes? I really shouldn't buy it, but lagoon is <3 and as much fun as it is running zsnes on my pc with the snes controller interface (and it is fun believe me) I want to own that game again. I wish I'd been as wise when I was younger. I'll never sell another video game again.

I don't know how much the shipping would be, but I would guess around $10 based on the size and how much it would weigh. Give or take a couple of dollars.

Originally posted by aaron@Tue, 2005-01-25 @ 06:23 PM

any need to part with that turboduo yet? :D

[post=128384]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, there is. :(

My department at work was incorporated into another, therefore I no longer have a job.

Which is also the reason why I haven't responded to this post in days. I had no net access at home, only at work.

Sooooooo....I'll have to go through what I have and make a price. It'll take me a couple of days. I'll make a for sale post when finished.

Man, when it rains it pours, I guess. This sucks.

Back