FS: NEC turboduo and games

Well, I finally decided to do it. Been talking about it for over a year or 2 now, and it's time.

I am selling my NEC Turboduo system and games.

I'd like $450 for everything.

The system is mint, in the box, with everything it came with except the manual. I know I have the e\manual somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Sorry.

The system has been very very lightly used. And by lightly, I mean pulled out and tested, and put back in the box, and maybe 3 or 4 times I took it out to demo for friends who have never seen one before. Maybe half an hour each time.

I've had it for years, and have never actually sat down and played it!

So when I say lightly used, I mean lightly used.

Games, I have a good bit.

Some domestic USA games, some imports.

Almost all games are mint and in the case with manual and slip cover for the card games.

Some games are:

US version of Legend of Hero Tonma (which is rare, and i've seen the US version sell on ebay for $100+ itself)

US Lords of Thunder

US Cosmic Fantasy 2 (good game, hate to sell it)

US It came from the desert

and more.

I'd say about 20 games, if not more. (estimate)

If anyone is seriously interested, let me know. I'll be posting a complete list of games tomorrow.

(it's 3 in the morning, and i'm not going to search crazybanana now for the names to some of the Japanese imported titles)

I figured i'd give you guys here a shot first before listing it on ebay. Someone here might appreciate it more.

I'll also be taking pics of it all tomorrow, and will post them along with the games list.

Thanks!

Yeah, I wish I had the money to keep it.

BTW, I got caught up in the rush of the 4th today, took my kids to see the fireworks.

My oldest loved it (19 months), my youngest is only 6 weeks old, so she didn't do much but sit there and cry a little bit. We were far enough away not to scare her with the noise though.

So I wasn't ablt to compile a list of games today. I will do so tomorrow afternoon, along with taking some fresh pics to post up.

My last car payment is due, and it is a balloon payment I wasn't prepared for.

Sucks.

I'm actually probably going to make the payment, because I sold my computer and some car audio on other forums, but i'm still going to sell this anyway, just to be sure.

Back