general topic

anyone ever see that "in plane sight" video? just watched it tonight after a friend told me about it so just wondering if anyone else has seen it and if so what they think.

it made me think about what my one teacher said about how the attack on the pentegon was the best possible spot for us to have been attacked since it had nothing really important included in that area and it was under renovation.

Originally posted by joe81@Oct 13, 2004 @ 12:23 AM

anyone ever see that "in plane sight" video? just watched it tonight after a friend told me about it so just wondering if anyone else has seen it and if so what they think.

it made me think about what my one teacher said about how the attack on the pentegon was the best possible spot for us to have been attacked since it had nothing really important included in that area and it was under renovation.

[post=120871]Quoted post[/post]​

That's not entirely true, I had a friend working there.

I'd say it would have been best case if they missed and simply plowed into the ground, which they almost did. Rather I should say that they started to, but they were close enough to get the job done 🙁

my teacher also worked there not really sure what he did but every time something in the world happened he was off doing his job(talked about being in spy subs,planes and shit a lot but in past referance meaning he didn't currently do that so beats the hell out of me what he really did never told us but he worked for the defense department)

Ah but the most interesting part is that the real secret agents don´t look like bond 😉 so said Discovery Channel. Never saw the "in plane sight" video though.

Originally posted by Zheræ@Oct 15, 2004 @ 06:36 PM

Ah but the most interesting part is that the real secret agents don´t look like bond 😉 so said Discovery Channel. Never saw the "in plane sight" video though.

[post=121061]Quoted post[/post]​

For a secret agent bond was never that secretive. Most of the villians he came up against knew exactly who he was by at least the half way point in the film, if not earlier. 😀

Back