Genesis Soundtrack Section Is Back.

Some good news for those of you who have been wanting to download some classic Genesis soundtracks. THE ENTIRE GENESIS SOUNDTRACK SECTION IS BACK. YAY!!

Only the Genesis section will be available for the moment. Those wanting to download Saturn OSTs, Dreamcast OSTs...etc, will have to wait until the new download script is up and running. Sorry about that.

But, hey, there are alot of decent Genesis soundtracks available to download.

Just a side note, those soundtracks that were in VQF format have been converted into MP3Pro tracks. These are the converted soundtracks: Adventures Of Batman And Robin, Aladdin, Castlevania Bloodlines, Columns, Final zone, Gunstar Heroes, Target Earth, Thunderforce 2,3 and 4, and Vectorman.

Enjoy 🙂

[SARCASM]

Thank you Flakvin. Good job Flakvin. Now I can download xxxxx soundtrack. Well done.

[/SARCASM]

<_< :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: <_<

[Suck up mode]

Thank you Flakvin. Good job Flakvin. Now I can download the Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack. Well done

[\Suck up mode]

:lol: 😀 😛

Seriously though that's great news. I've been waiting for the soundtracks to return for ages .

:bow :bow :bow

I cant wait for the for Saturn soundtracks and the movies to return.I've actually got a fast enough connection to bother downloading them now, as I was only on dial up when they went down.

Well, the other soundtrack sections will be up when dibz finishes the download script... But I dont have a clue as to when that might be 🙁

Back