Guardian Heroes for GBA

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Seems that Guardian Heroes will be making it's way to the GBA this september in Japan. No news on a US release date but I would suspect it.

Here is the link

I remember hearing rumors (not as strong an indication as this news) that Radiant Silvergun was coming to the GBA back when Ikaruga came to the GC and I haven't seen anything else since.

Wow that's awesome, Guardian Heroes was my favorite game of all time for a few years.

Too bad the GBA will be lacking two of the things that made GH so great, the awesome saturn model 2 controller and the multitap (though a 4 player link-cable vs mode would be cool, I highly doubt it they'd do it).

Whoa; when I first read the post I thought it said Gunstar; that would be sweet. Guardian is awesome as well, of course, but man, how are they going to fit the whole game (including all audio tracks and the intro) into one GBA cart? Not to mention the multi... although I imagine there will be a vs. mode of some kind. Seems like stuff'll have to be cut, but I'm sure I'll pick it up anyway (even though I have the Saturn game). But first.. Astro Boy!

I bet they will make it 4-player compat. Why wouldn't they? C'mon, it's treasure not sum POS join like EA. They could fit a decent ammount of audio on those damn GBA carts. They just need to get a bigger cart if it goes over 😛. They could always redo it too....

Aboot (yes, aboot) the truffle shuffle.....go watch goonies ;-). If you dopnt knwo what that is, you are helpless.

I'd miss the intro movie mind you, that was part of the reason I loved the game =P

Still, I'm looking forward to this... I foolishly sold my Saturn copy back in the day, and regret it completely, hopefully this will fill the void.

Hmm, ohohoho. I'll -definitely- have to get it now. Is this to be the first (word deleted) from Treasure?

Back