Happy Birthday Xeon3D

Originally posted by Runik@Apr 16, 2004 @ 11:55 PM

Maintenant j'écris en français et tu traduis ;)

"Now I write in French and you translate"

I couldn't translate "traduis" but I was able to guess. :lol:

Originally posted by mal+Apr 16, 2004 @ 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Apr 16, 2004 @ 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Runik@Apr 16, 2004 @ 11:55 PM

Maintenant j'écris en français et tu traduis ;)

"Now I write in French and you translate"

I couldn't translate "traduis" but I was able to guess. :lol: [/b][/quote]

20/20 :D

I must be careful if I write in french when you're around ;)

My bad, haha. I took a couple of classes like 3 yrs ago....French ppl have a nice language, too bad they are dumbasses :-\

I studied the culture in those classes, and from what I read I didn't like. Never been there personally, so couldn't say for sure. They aren't exactly my fave ppl, as I am sure American's aren't theirs. Sorry if it offends anyone, just my opinion.

As with any country/race/religion/whatever there are some that ruin it for all and give all of them a bad name. I am sure there are good Frenchies out there :). I like the ones I save from the Teddies, they are cool Frenchies :)

I'll remind you of the rules:

2. Be considerate of others!

In the interests of keeping the conversations civil here on the forums, we ask that you treat other members with respect. Specifically, this means you do not have the right to be abusive, racist or sexist to anyone else here.

Change your post before I get angry...er.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Apr 17, 2004 @ 12:19 AM

French ppl have a nice language, too bad they are dumbasses :-\

There are dumbasses in every country, having bad experiences with a few people doesn't mean that the whole country has to be considered the same ...

And FYI there's a lot of french people on this board (including me) <_<

Anyway, back to the subject : happy birthday xeon ;)

Back