help burning game w/ ccd, cue, img & sub??

Hi all - there's this saturn image i'm trying to burn, and it's the first one I've seen with this many files. It's not like a double iso or whatever's on the pinned thread - there are four files, a ccd file, a cue file, an img file and a sub file... and I have no idea what to do with them. I mean, I know what they all are, but I've never seen them all grouped together for one game... I usually burn with Alcohol 120, and when I load the files in it, only the ccd and cue files show up. In reality they're like, 1-5 KB you know, so when both show up as being 600+ MB in Alcohol I figure they're both loading the .img file, right, like two different kinds of .cue sheets (which is kind of what they are? correct me if I'm wrong..) but anyway, one of them (the ccd file) shows up as being 640 MB, and the other (the cue sheet) shows up as 615 MB!! So how could I fit that onto a CD-R? Or am I only supposed to use one of them? ... and if so, why do they have a 25 MB difference? If anyone knows what's up, can you please clue me in? Thanks in advance.

It sounds like a game ripped with CloneCD to me.

Can you provide a screendump?

And from my experience, burning CCD Saturn games in the actual CloneCD program does not work.

Have you tried using the Image burning wizard and choosing one of them, burning one of them and then seeing what happens?

Hi I just signed up because this place is cool and people have lots of saturn and DC stuff. :)

Besides I have a probem which is...

I have just downloaded Panzer Dragoon Saga :banana :)

However it appears that the files are similar to the screenshots above, I will post a screenshot of the PDS .rar file when I get home.

Its basically got a ccd, img, and cue and something else i think.

But I tried nero version 6 something or other and it didn't boot in my saturn.

The discs names are Azel1, Azel2, Azel3, Azel4 I presume that the Japanese version of PDS or am I wrong thinking that its the name of that girl in it instead.

Anyway after not booting on a UK PAL saturn, I stuck it in my PC drive and it thinks that there is nothing on the disc! and theres all of its space free still!?

Can someone help me, please as its one of my favourite games and I must play it as I will die if I don't.

Any help would really be appeaicated!!!!!

I figured out how to get any of my games working with giri giri hacked version.

Isimply rip the orginals with clone cd it creates the files in the screenshots above, then I used Achcol 120% to create virtual images.

All games work Shining force 3 pal (text a little glitched).

However going off topic please read the new topic PDS crasheing in Giri Giri to help me out.

Back