How old are you?

Well damn, I feel old. I'm 31 but I look a whole lot younger than that. My wife and I went to the movies the other day and the ticket girl was like ok that's 1 adult and 1 child. needless to say wifey was peeved!!!

Originally posted by callieboy@Sep 13, 2004 @ 04:04 PM

Well damn, I feel old. I'm 31 but I look a whole lot younger than that. My wife and I went to the movies the other day and the ticket girl was like ok that's 1 adult and 1 child. needless to say wifey was peeved!!!

That makes baby jesus cry, oh great resurrector of dead threads. ;) OK OK, you just didn't want to miss out on all the madne-- err, fun. I can understand that, little boy. Er, man. :D

If callieboy is 31 he must have forgotten to vote. :lol:

[edit]Who messed with my crappy pic? <_<

I'm looking at you Akuma...

Attachments

• novote.jpg
    novote.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 102
  • novote.jpg
    novote.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 104
Originally posted by callieboy@Sep 13, 2004 @ 05:04 PM

Going to the movies should be really cheap then :p

Originally posted by mal@Sep 13, 2004 @ 11:24 PM

If callieboy is 31 he must have forgotten to vote.  :lol:

[edit]Who messed with my crappy pic? <_<

I'm looking at you Akuma...

What are you talking about? :rant

You must be seeing things. Your crappy pic is still there! :hehehe:

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Sep 13, 2004 @ 10:17 PM

That makes baby jesus cry, oh great resurrector of dead threads. ;) OK OK, you just didn't want to miss out on all the madne-- err, fun. I can understand that, little boy. Er, man. :D

Ahhh! Is that a hint of sarcasm I detect in your post? That's the problem with these young bucks nowadays, everyone's a smart arse. I'm new to the forum, just was answering a few easy posts to get myself better acquainted with everyone else. I figure I couldn't screw up the "How old are U" thread. Thanks for making me feel welcome and for ganging up on the new guy. :looney

You didn't see the smileys? Or my avatar, or my sig? I was kidding. I do that.

Welcome aboard, sailor.

Back