Huge SEGA lot for sale!

Well I'm cleaning out my closet full of games and stuff...check it out! Here's for SALE is SEGA Sturn USA Model 2(the one with round butons) in Very Good Condition (no box,comes with hookups and no controllers) and the following SATURN JAPANESE complete games(manual/case all fresh): Virtua Fighter(MINT,perfect condition),House of The Dead (also very mint,in excellent condition),Myst(VERY good condition,has a sticker mark on case :/ ), Creature Shock (complete,mint),Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean (factory sealed),Ultraman (has no back jewel cover and does NOT come with ROM cart,disk in mint condition),Eve: burst Error (mint condition but missing manual) and one more game of MY choice (that's a gift ^_^ )

=============================================== This lot also includes a SEGA Gensis USA model 2 in GOOD condition with all the hookups and two 3-button controllers.Includes pack-in game sonic The Hedgehog 2 and NBA Jam in case with instruction manual (both in VERY good condition). =============================================== Plus A Gamegear in OKAY condition (screen is a little dusty but no major scratches) and it comes with one game: Majors Pro Baseball. =============================================== And finally,this lot includes a SEGA DREAMCAST in VERY good condition! comes with all the hookups and TWO controllers (one with rumble pack!) The system was manufactured Novemeber 1999 ;) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Well,i'll hopefully have my camera with me soon and can take a few shots of this auction ;) Shipping is low (i don't know the price yet but let me assure you it won't be anything above $20. Maybe even less (like how's $10 bucks for ya ;)

All for $200

if you have any questions contact me at

gamesouljaATgmailDOTcom

Thanks for looking and god bah-less! :cheers

I don't want the auction (although it is a great deal!), i'm just curious, how can you get the shipping so low, unless you plan on covering the rest with funds from the $200 for the lot....

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Thu, 2005-05-19 @ 03:45 PM

I don't want the auction (although it is a great deal!), i'm just curious, how can you get the shipping so low, unless you plan on covering the rest with funds from the $200 for the lot....

[post=134305]Quoted post[/post]​

yup that's what i was thinking, use some cash from those $200 for shipping :unsure: :rockin:

Back