hulk angry

I have not had cigarette since like last monday and I believe my head is imploding. This is like the most ferocious thing I have ever experienced. (six year smoker)

No real point to this I'm just in one of the worst moods of my entire life so I'm spreading it through the internet b/c I have nothing better to do right now.

must... resist... nicotine...

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

This doesn't bode well for my plan to quit when this last pack out of my carton is gone...

*is down to about 6 cigarettes*

:damn:

Keep thinking that, with all the money you'll save in the long run after you stop (buying cigarettes periodically, and future extended health-care costs due to the unavoidable consequences) can allow you to buy more games and such.

And those will last longer, since you don't have to burn them to enjoy them XD

Originally posted by M3d10n@Oct 26, 2003 @ 08:51 PM

And those will last longer, since you don't have to burn them to enjoy them XD

Speak for yourself, where else am i gonna get classics like radient silvergun? :thumbs-up:

*Dont ban me, it's a joke :ph34r: *

A great way to quit, was not to have started smoking in the fucking first place! Sorry, I just hate smoking in every way. It ruined my Grandma's life (still living, but has trouble breathing often), and some of my friends at school smoke (and they're.... 16 - 17), so it really bothers me. Also, at my job, all the employees (except for Ryan and I) smoke, so it's very unpleasant. But I love my job though! :p

Cloud your point is true, but I don't think anyone ever plans on being a smoker, I know I didn't. It was like one here and there at first, and next thing you know I'm a chain smoker that freaks out after more than 20 minutes without one.

Medlon $$$ is one of the reasons I'm doing this also lol. I did the math and the amount of money I spend on cigarettes is ridiculous.

w00t day 7 complete

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct 27, 2003 @ 02:11 PM

How are you quitting by the way? Cold turkey, nicotine...?

He's taking up cocaine usage, j/k.

And yes Cloud, smoking is terrible, it killed my grandma, and I hate seeing people smoke, including my parents, it's just plain stupid.

Back