I got my free iPod Shuffle

racketboy

Established Member
The free iPod shuffle thing actually worked!

Pictures!

Attachments

• iPod_001s.jpg
    iPod_001s.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 102
  • iPod_002s.jpg
    iPod_002s.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 101
  • iPod_003s.jpg
    iPod_003s.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 104
  • iPod_001s.jpg
    iPod_001s.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 99
  • iPod_002s.jpg
    iPod_002s.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 97
  • iPod_003s.jpg
    iPod_003s.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 99
It was only 3 referals. That's the only reason I went for it.

3 seemed reasonable -- but it was harder than I thought.

The thing is pretty cool. I haven't got to use it much yet since I don't do any walking, jogging, or biking right now. I hope to get a car adapter soon.

I have been loving iTunes the last few months for my music management. Of course the iPod works beautifully with it and makes transfering music a breeze. I can tell it what I want or it can autofill it with stuff it thinks I would like based on my ratings and such (and throws in some new stuff)

What is nice is that it doubles as a USB drive.

And I have the 1GB model, which makes it much nicer.

Bah, I'm having a hard enough time with getting 5 referrals for freeipods.com. So far I only have two, I have another two that have been pending FOREVER. I'm probably going to ditch it and try mp3players4free.com instead--they have iriver h320s.

IceMan, if you want referrals for macmini there are websites where you can trade referrals, such as refstop.com--only bad part is you have to do a referral for someone else, and no one ever does trades for cash.

It still hasn't gone through Dud???? hrmmm, i sent that thing out ages ago. Gah, I best cancel that thing so I don't get charged seeing how it isn't even showing up for you. No reason to spend money and no one gets anything out of it.

Wow.. so these things actually work. I saw some place were you could get a 20 inch dell ultra sharp LCD monitor for 14 referals.

I figure it would be pretty hard to get that many people to go through all that stuff. You need to make sure you read all the fine print of these things you sign up for to make sure you dont get stuck paying for some stupid service or item you dont really want.

We should set something up here and refer eachother for stuff. 😛

Originally posted by RitualOfTheTrout@Wed, 2005-03-30 @ 01:35 AM

We should set something up here and refer eachother for stuff. 😛

[post=132288]Quoted post[/post]​

mal wouldn't let me

Back